PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone worried about Ty Warren's 3 operations this offseason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't have any problem at all with Jarvis Green being cut. I agree that if Seymour wants to leave, he's gone. He'll have no shortage of teams willing to pay him more than the Pats will be willing to. I'm not in denial or anything- just bums me out that he's probably on his way out with the Pats. After Brady, he's probably the next guy that I associate most with the 3 SBs, even ahead of Bruschi.

Kevin Faulk and Willie Mac meant more importance to me during those SB years than Seymour,But maybe thats just me.

Kevin Faulk and Willie Mac meant more importance to me during those SB years than Seymour,But maybe thats just me.

Agreed on Willie Mac. He has been the player I have most missed. Loved his presence on and off the field. His leadership in in the locker room was reported to be second only to Brady.

Agreed on Willie Mac. He has been the player I have most missed. Loved his presence on and off the field. His leadership in in the locker room was reported to be second only to Brady.

I think if most fans took a closer look at what CRUCIAL third down plays that Faulk successfully accomplished and that helped us win playoff games and big regular season games, they might even respect him more - Some don't see that,if fact some want him traded or cut for some reason EVERY season :rolleyes:

I think if most fans took a closer look at what CRUCIAL third down plays that Faulk successfully accomplished and that helped us win playoff games and big regular season games, they might even respect him more - Some don't see that,if fact some want him traded or cut for some reason EVERY season :rolleyes:

Faulk's the man, no doubt. Not to take anything at all away from him, but i think that you could make a similar argument for Seymour. I think that most people don't realize the extent to which he completely changes the dynamic of the defense when he's healthy (as he was again in 2008), and because of that, you have people declaring that he'll get cut EVERY season as well.

I do agree on Faulk too, though. My list, going down past Seymour, would actually be McGinest 3 and Faulk 4, so we're not far off at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back