Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
just wondering what are peoples thoughts on him

you mean because he hurt his knee?

no -- screw him.

Turner scares me more against us at this point.

Sure I worry about him - although I do wonder if he'll be a little tentative. But assuming he's about 90 he's a threat; still, I feel the way about their running game as I did against Jax - they're good and will have some success but if our offense can put up it's consistent 27+ points I don't see the Chargers running their way to a win.

Hit a hyper-extended knee hard a couple of times, especially in very cold weather, he will be back on the bench watching the cheerleaders.

I predict a lot of low, clean tackles on LT. Let's see how that knee feels in the cold after a quarter of that.

Hm, no I'm not.

Yes, because he's the best running back in the league, even at 90%. I think the Patriots will contain him as they did earlier this year, and force Rivers into making mistakes. That's the key to this game.

My ideal scenario would be for all of these guys to play--particularly Rivers and Tomlinson. When guys are out, it's the whole "they have no chance" vibe, which I hate for the Pats to play against. The subs are completely loose, and it San Diego's case, for ONE game, I'm not sure they're not better off with the backups anyway.

But if they play, they've got their starters in there, but they're a bit off. Much better--who knows what would happen with Volek. Rivers not at 100%? I think I know how that story ends.

LT averaged 4.7 YPC in the regular season.

Michael Turner averaged 4.5.

There's not much of a drop off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back