PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone Watching Bears vs. Texans tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keegs

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I'm going to be watching Bears vs. Texans at 7pm tonight. It is on NBC here in illinois and i wasn't sure if it was nationally televised or not... but i'm assuming it is since most of the local games are usually on fox.

Just curious if anyone else is going to check it out since by then i'll be bored out of my mind and want to talk about the game as it's playing.

I love NFL football but I have to give you credit you are a committed NFL fan to actually watch Bears vs Texans preseason game. You are going to have to wait until the 3rd qtr for the 3rd string players to play. They are probably the better players on each team.

Last edited:
As far as I know the only "national" game on tonight is Titans v. Redskins on the NFLN.

I'm curious to see how Matt Schaub plays with Ahman Green, as well as how many Interceptions grossman will throw before they pull the first stringers.

Also i wanna watch Mario Williams, and Okoye.

I'm also curious to check out the Devin Hester experiment on offense.

I don't know, i was thinking it'd be fun to check out. But most likely, after 15 minutes, it will suck.

From what I've read and heard, Rex Grossman has really had a strong offseason/TC. The Bears hired a new QB coach(some guy from SF who developed Alex Smith nicely)-and Rex has really improved his footwork, mechanics, and he's been stepping into his throws with pressure more times than not.

Plus getting a steal in the draft(Greg Olsen) will help him alot too.

I watched the Bills/Saints game last night and the Saints have a 3rd string QB theydrafted out of Pitts names Palko that looked very comfortable out there and made some plays. There's 3 games on today out here. Not sure I'll watch them all. Redskins/Titans, Cards/Raiders and Bears/Texans.

Grossman looks good (7 for 7)
Greg Olson looks good (catching)
Robbie Gould missed a FG

Texans line sucks
Texans Caucasian receivers and tight ends suck
Schaub looks decent, threw a good ball and the moron receiver dropped it.
Didn't notice Okoye or Williams on Defense yet
Dunta Robinson is awesome.

so there's your update if any of you care.

Last edited:
Ahman Green still has a widow's peak
Ron Dayne is still Fat

Schaub just overthrow a wide open receiver in the endzone

more to come...

I just saw Brian Urlacher texting on the sidelines I wonder who and what he was texting? haha

THe only football I can get tonight is the only Sopcast that's working for me... Browns vs. Chiefs.

Casey Printers for KC is a fun qb to watch. Only half-paying attention to the game in the tiny fuzzy 3 inch window on my monitor. Browns had a HUGE return for TD.

THe only football I can get tonight is the only Sopcast that's working for me... Browns vs. Chiefs.

Casey Printers for KC is a fun qb to watch. Only half-paying attention to the game in the tiny fuzzy 3 inch window on my monitor. Browns had a HUGE return for TD.
That returner done real good in NFLE this season, quite the little jitterbug.

Took me a minute to figure this out:

You guys in the Central time zone see the game at 11:00pm,it doesn't start here until
midnite!

I love NFL football but I have to give you credit you are a committed NFL fan to actually watch Bears vs Texans preseason game. You are going to have to wait until the 3rd qtr for the 3rd string players to play. They are probably the better players on each team.

Wow, boy are you wrong..... The Bears defense is stellar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back