Anyone Want to Win Tickets to the Miami Game? Ends at 5:00pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
I spoke with someone in the marketing department from the Patriots and I posted a few buttons about it, but it ends tonight and thought I'd mention it here.

As some of you probably know they have a waiting list for season ticket holders and there are some benefits to being on it including their own internal Ticket Exchange (apparently they're one of the only teams that has their own - which I didn't know) which allows people to be able to buy game tickets at face value, along with some other benefits.

If you sign up for more information by 5pm today, they're giving away two tickets to next Sunday's game via a drawing and you'll be eligible to win them. You don't have to purchase anything, and you can learn more about some of the additional benefits which I wasn't aware of before I spoke to her.

Here's the URL:

Official Website of the New England Patriots | 12-30-2012 Ticket Giveaway Sweepstakes

I'm locking this thread to keep it from becoming a discussion but if you win, be sure and let us know :)

Last edited:
I spoke with someone in the marketing department from the Patriots and I posted a few buttons about it, but it ends tonight and thought I'd mention it here.

As some of you probably know they have a waiting list for season ticket holders and there are some benefits to being on it including their own internal Ticket Exchange (apparently they're one of the only teams that has their own - which I didn't know) which allows people to be able to buy game tickets at face value, along with some other benefits.

If you sign up for more information by 5pm today, they're giving away two tickets to next Sunday's game via a drawing and you'll be eligible to win them. You don't have to purchase anything, and you can learn more about some of the additional benefits which I wasn't aware of before I spoke to her.

Here's the URL:

Official Website of the New England Patriots | 12-30-2012 Ticket Giveaway Sweepstakes

I'm locking this thread to keep it from becoming a discussion but if you win, be sure and let us know :)

Another bump since there's a little over a couple of hours left. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes