PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone want to talk about the Jags?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are talking about the Jags when we have so many topics that haven't even been discussed:

4th and 2

Moss quitting

Maroney dancing

Merriweather sucking

The TB's were gods.
Why do all the "M" players cause problems?

You forgot "Mayo isn't himself"

If Brady were to be eating a sandwich in the pocket, what kind do you think it would be?

A Gisele Bundchen sandwich with Beef in the middle :eek:

I think our weakness for this game is run defense, especially with Wilfork and Warren dinged up.

My bottom line is that we are better than the jags and should win. It is time to take care of business.

I agree. If both are out again, it could be a long afternoon--this isn't Buffalo. If so, safeties in the box all day and make Garrard beat you. Hopefully Merriweather can will start tackling better. If not, I say start Chung or McGowen along with Sanders and let em blitz. Bodden can shut his man down and it's time for someone to finally step up and take the other CB job for good--my bet is Springs or Butler.

I see Brady having a big day. He's overdue, and the Jags have a pretty bad pass defense.

If Brady were to be eating a sandwich in the pocket, what kind do you think it would be?
He loves tuna! Yeah baby!

Wait Brady is eating a sandwich in the pocket? Are we talking about one of those pita pocket things?

Wait Brady is eating a sandwich in the pocket? Are we talking about one of those pita pocket things?

Pffff. No way man. We're talking a super beef on an onion roll with extra sauce. He's going to need a huge sandwich like that. That's how much time he's going to have.

Sports Illustrated has the forecast as sunny and 2 degrees at kickoff. Brrrrr.

Sports Illustrated has the forecast as sunny and 2 degrees at kickoff. Brrrrr.

I'll have to move my tv closer to the woodstove.

Last edited:
Weather.com has it at 44 degrees and Showers, talk about a difference...

Yeah, weather sites don't know squat. Unless you got a Flux Capacitor we won't know what the weather is till game time.

Weather.com has it at 44 degrees and Showers, talk about a difference...

I thought that 2 degrees was a little weird too. I went back and clicked the extended forecast and it says a high of 42 and low of 26 for gameday. Where they get that 2 degrees for kickoff is anyones guess.

off topic but Belichick's press conference will be on 98.5 real soon. Brady to follow him.

off topic 2...didn't see any Maroney threads this week but did anyone else love that spin move at the line of scrimage. Awesome move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back