PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone want a Sam Adams?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it may make sense...would love to have him in the mix in the middle..with age, he may have slowed down even more, but son of a Pats player coming home??? Why not??

Confused

For a second I thought you meant the beer---and I thought to myself...

YES! --sounds like a fabulous idea after work. Thanks dude.

He'll get plenty of endorsement revenue. Let's see Klecko? Adams? Klecko? Adams?

Seriously, sign him up.

Last edited:
Adams would be a serious downgrade from Klecko. Unless of course he can play ILB, NT, CB, QB, FB, K, P and be the foundation of a perfect cheerleader pyramid.

I must say... that new Sam Adams "White Ale" is yummy.

He could help, but throughout his career, he's chased the biggest dollar, and I don't expect that to stop now.

Keith Adams is also available, since we're talking alumni.

Last edited:
Sam Adams in the Boston area? Somehow I just can't picture it.

I think he would be the perfect guy to back-up/give a breather to Wilfork. Also he would be great in goal line D.

Interesting, what I remember of Jauron's defense in Chicago, he had Traylor and Washington inside keeping Urlacher clean. Sam Adams would appear on paper to be one half of what they needed to repeat that, especially as all the draftniks have Buffalo taking 6'5" 338 lb Ngata of Oregon at number 8. Besides the price tag, I wonder what they saw on tape that made Adams the choice cut?

Box_O_Rocks said:
Interesting, what I remember of Jauron's defense in Chicago, he had Traylor and Washington inside keeping Urlacher clean. Sam Adams would appear on paper to be one half of what they needed to repeat that, especially as all the draftniks have Buffalo taking 6'5" 338 lb Ngata of Oregon at number 8. Besides the price tag, I wonder what they saw on tape that made Adams the choice cut?

Age and price, I'm thinking. But Tim Anderson, their other DT (less bulky) was a beast at least against the Pats in December.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing