PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone tired of that Samsung TV Commercial involving the Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
He actually looks really effeminate. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

Is this really how Samsung wants to portray sports fans? I mean, if they are really marketing the television to sports fans, who looks at that commercial and things, "oh, that's me."

If they really wanted us to see ourselves, they'd show us curled up in the fetal position waiting for the ref to come back and announce what replay showed, since they still botch it half the time even when the tv evidence is clear.

That guy's dance is particularly lame, but if you pay attention his friends look at him strangly, as if to say "What the hell was that?":D

He actually looks really effeminate. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

Nah, that's not it -- no woman in the world would do that dance! What he looks is excruciatingly fake. It's the most pathetic imitation of spontaneity I've ever seen. The guy looks like he's never watched a football game in his life (and he's dressed as if he wandered into the wrong ad).

It's so awful that I never even realized the ad had a "storyline" -- I'm too busy cringing and looking away in anticipation of the dancing idiot.

i enjoy watching the dork do his dance...kind of re-enforces what i think of all Jests fans...

It is so funny, good old noodle arm puts everything into the pass and the results is a 20 yard floater. When I watch him pass I feel like screaming '500!'

I like it... it shows a Jets fan in his true colors... doing a ***gy little dance.

That is pretty much the most annoying football/tv commerical EVER! I'm glad others feel the same way! Samsung TVs must be for sissy preps in high-rise apartments.

You know that commercial where Pennington throws a pass to Coles which is ruled incomplete by the official and they show Samsung TV with the instant replay and the supposed back of Mangini throwing the red flag after the booth said to do it?

The most annoying thing about that commercial is that ****** who is dancing like a monkey 2 inches in front of the TV while the other 2 goofballs in Jets clothing are excited about the certain change of call.

Do you think they can at least redo the commercial with a team that actually has a reason to be in a commercial and a fan that at least has a reason to get excited about the probable reversal by not being a fan of a 1-8 team?

I know its the stupid big New York/New Jersey Market they are targeting especially since the other opposing team in the commercial is the Giants.

Change the commercial and use Colts and Patriots instead so the excitement is actually believable..agree? :D

Changing it to Colts Patriots is a terrible idea, how many times do we have to see those 2 teams?

You didn't mention the worst part. The worst part is how when they show the catch from a far the receiver goes straight up and comes straight down as if to tape his toes. But then when they show the close up of his feet, it shows him dragging his feet.

Changing it to Colts Patriots is a terrible idea, how many times do we have to see those 2 teams?

You didn't mention the worst part. The worst part is how when they show the catch from a far the receiver goes straight up and comes straight down as if to tape his toes. But then when they show the close up of his feet, it shows him dragging his feet.

WES WELKER

The Green Beans have more commericals now than anyone -- the Samsung TV one you mention and the ad where Tubby Ratfink throws a cell phone and it sticks in the side of his car.

Do you think they can at least redo the commercial with a team that actually has a reason to be in a commercial and a fan that at least has a reason to get excited about the probable reversal by not being a fan of a 1-8 team?

Maybe they can at least change it to a QB who can throw the ball that far? :D

Maybe they can at least change it to a QB who can throw the ball that far? :D

If they wanted to have a truly realistic picture, they would show if the defender's feet stayed inbounds while racing to the endzone after picking off Pennington.

I say leave the commercial on the air. This way, we know at least three Jets fans are cheering for what Mangini is doing with the Jets each week. My guess is Mangini has this commercial on DVD and plays it over and over again every week after the Jets lose.

This commercial sucks. The worst part is ******ed Jets fan doing his ridiculous little dance.

This commercial sucks. The worst part is ******ed Jets fan doing his ridiculous little dance.

Is this really how Samsung wants to portray sports fans? I mean, if they are really marketing the television to sports fans, who looks at that commercial and things, "oh, that's me."

If they really wanted us to see ourselves, they'd show us curled up in the fetal position waiting for the ref to come back and announce what replay showed, since they still botch it half the time even when the tv evidence is clear.

Thank god...i thought i was the only one that hated that commercial...especially when the dude does that dorky dance...

You know that commercial where Pennington throws a pass to Coles which is ruled incomplete by the official and they show Samsung TV with the instant replay and the supposed back of Mangini throwing the red flag after the booth said to do it?
:) I agree, its way overplayed. Though, if anybody has the NFL network they remember all of those "these moves? keep trying" and "swim jump run do, the question is what moves you?" those were on almost every time they ran a commercial.

Who are the 'Jets'? :singing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back