PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone see the Patriots SB ring on Pawn Stars? (History Channel show)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just what I want...another show devoted to vague mobster types, like Cake Boss or whatever the hell it's called. At least that's the way it comes off from what little I've caught of it.

Why would you ever sell a Super Bowl ring? Stupid kid. Gambling is just ******ed anyway.

Just what I want...another show devoted to vague mobster types, like Cake Boss or whatever the hell it's called. At least that's the way it comes off from what little I've caught of it.

Why would you ever sell a Super Bowl ring? Stupid kid. Gambling is just ******ed anyway.

You must have caught VERY little of it. There are no "mobster types" in the show at all. It leans more to the silly and irreverent than some dude getting strangled with piano wire or sleeping with the fishes.

Rick: "So you want to pawn it or sell it?"
Brock : I'd like to sell it
Rick: What are you looking to get?
Brock: $50,000
Rick: It's nice but a bit gawdy - I'll give ya $2k
Brock - Sold...

Sad...

Why Brock Williams got a ring, I'll never know. He has been the biggest bust, even bigger than Chad Jackson, in the BB era. He was unlucky with the injury in his rookie camp to be fair, but he hardly played a down for us. I don't even think he played on defense, just a few snaps on ST.

Why Brock Williams got a ring, I'll never know. He has been the biggest bust, even bigger than Chad Jackson, in the BB era. He was unlucky with the injury in his rookie camp to be fair, but he hardly played a down for us. I don't even think he played on defense, just a few snaps on ST.

Dan Klecko won 2 Super Bowls (I think) and he was limited as well

I could probably name A LOT more who won Super Bowl rings but were irrelevant to the teams success.

Personally, if I had won the Superbowl, I can't think of how hard it would be to sell it!

i did -on the opening sequence it is brought out in a tray?love to have that !nancy:

I was watching this cool new show called Pawn Stars on the History Channel 2 nights ago and during one of the opening scenes you could see the Patriots SB ring which I believe was from SB 36 as part of thier inventory.

The store is located in Las Vegas

I was wondering which player had pawned this in that store,If I am not mistaken JR Redmond was one of those that Pawned his SB ring but not sure if it was in this massive Pawn Shop in Vegas.

Anyone here also spot the ring?

Dude....I am addicted to that show....absolutely LOVE It....and Yes, I see the ring in the startup part of the show EVERY time and wonder whose ring it was. I believe that ring is one of the owners (the Old man...or Rick) favorite items in the store and they really don't want to sell it! I kept meaning to bring this one up...thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes