PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone remember this guy last night>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disco Volante

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
71zojyf.jpg

Represents everyone outside of New England right now.

i noticed him too...!! in the back of the end zone...wasnt it on a 4th down play!! PRICELESS

Haha. I remember seeing him last night, and I though to myself: "Geez, he's taking this way too seriously. Looks like he's going kill someone."

LOL! Yeah, I was laughing my butt off at the seriousness of this guy. It looks like someone just shot his dog or something. I'd hate to run into that guy in the parking lot after the game.

Jeez! Calm down, buddy!

his poor dog paid dearly when he got home..

Looks like he's trying to pinch out a loaf.

i noticed him too...!! in the back of the end zone...wasnt it on a 4th down play!! PRICELESS

Yup, that's the best part, haha.

The second he saw the O was coming back out he got raged.

That is so funny you bring that up because my dad and I thought he wanted to fight someone. That guy took it so seriously.

LOL ! Great screen grab... I said out loud to my brother 'that dude's pissed' when they showed him.

Haha. I remember seeing him last night, and I though to myself: "Geez, he's taking this way too seriously. Looks like he's going kill someone."

My thoughts exactly. Maybe it's 'roid rage.

Tell that goof his team is supposed to stop the pats. Aww poor baby upset because the pats didnt take it easy on your PRO football team.

Wambulance

WAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAA

Last edited:
Who ate my mapo?

Could you imagine your boss seeing you angry like that on TV?

He should have used PreparationH!

That was def the same guy talking all kinds of crap and ganging up on lone pats fan before the game.

Reminds me of your typical jets fan. Some jersey trash can who thinks they are in the sopranos. Ehhh yoooo!!!!!!!!!

Hgh ........ Powerbars!!

Last edited:

Think about how much those tickets must cost. I bet he gave a week's salary for them. Only to watch his team get humiliated. Our 4th & 5th running options got 90 yards combined. Next you'll hear complaining that our backups are running it up.

Last edited:
I was worried that he was gonna go after Belichick after they scored.

That is the face of every other fan out there after a old fashion but whipping by the Perfect Pats!!:rocker:

The whole city rallied hard around the Sabres last year, and then they got smacked around in the playoffs. (The Sabres are a professional hockey team. Hockey is a sport that involves teams of players on ice skates who use curved sticks made of fiberglass to try to hit a small rubber disk into small goal. They used to show it on television. :) )

People in Buffalo really believed that the Stanley Cup was going to visit their city last year, and would right many many years of sports frustration. Instead, a team that used to be called the "Mighty Ducks" after a movie put out by their theme park/movie company former owners, won the cup. This was something of a downer in Buffalo, particularly since they've been playing hocky a heck of a lot longer in upper state New York than Anaheim.

So, the city is kind of down. Then the Bills rip off 4 in a row and they start to get excited. Imagine what this guy was thinking on his way to the stadium that night. "Hey, we could easily be 7-2. We almost beat the Cowboys. We SHOULD have beat the Cowboys, and they are great. We can beat the Patriots. We can play with these guys. We have the best home field advantage in football. This is prime time. This is our house."

Actually, this guy was probably thinking this all week, and the more he drank, the more he believed it. Somewhere around 35-10, he realized it wasn't happening. And he was mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes