PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone notice Rodney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I dreamed I was talking to Rodney. He gave me some important advice about life that I have forgotten :( -- but he did say that he'd be back playing soon! :)

Last night I dreamed I was talking to Rodney. He gave me some important advice about life that I have forgotten :( -- but he did say that he'd be back playing soon! :)

Was this the advise that Rodney gave to you, Mike?

rodney2.jpg

:rofl:

who looked like a funeral director with that black outfit........
If Nolan keeps calling for field goals on fourth and an inch, that might be his next profession. I immediately thought of Belichick when I saw that, thinking would he ever do that. Probably with a six point lead, but never with a one point lead late in the game.

I did notice that,He looked real sharp.

LOL. I thought he looked more like an accountant. I do think if Bill Parcells had to wear a suit, he'd look like a funeral director.

Not to mention how much a Brooks Brothers suit with that much fabric would cost.

R

Last edited:
Rodney was talking to Mike Woicik (S+C coach) before following him somewhere else:

rodneycv9.jpg

(On a side note, I was at the mall today and saw the BB-style sweatshirt. I ended up buying a jacket very similar to Woicik's, after trying on the exact same one but liking the other one more)

Last edited:
Rodney was talking to Mike Woicik (S+C coach) before following him somewhere else:

rodneycv9.jpg

(On a side note, I was at the mall today and saw the BB-style sweatshirt. I ended up buying a jacket very similar to Woicik's, after trying on the exact same one but liking the other one more)

Rodney was probably saying to him:

Rodney:
"Why didnt you do a better job of keeping me healthy?"

Mike:
"Rodney your injury was unpreventable it was just a accident."

Rodney:
"Whatever. Rodney doesnt need no conditioning Rodney just needs to hit someone. Rodney was not happy about his injury."
(((Glares at Mike)))

Mike:
"......"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes