PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone listening to John Fox presser?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenepatsrule

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Dude just had this to say about the loss

"We have been together for two years and they(Ravens) have been together for 5, They have more experience than us since they went to the AFC Chmp game last year"

WTF??????????????? what kind of a coach are you when you use playoff experience as an excuse for a loss?

That being said i wish the broncos dont fire him same for the Jets and Rex :rofl:

Last edited:
Fox was a Super Bowl head coach for the Carolina Panthers.....that is enough experience needed to prepare your team to win a home game with a week off.

The fact is that Fox will NEVER replace what Shanahan and Reeves did in Denver....Fox sucks.

THats because Fox won't be able to fiddle the draft like Shanny. :)

Fox was a Super Bowl head coach for the Carolina Panthers.....that is enough experience needed to prepare your team to win a home game with a week off.

The fact is that Fox will NEVER replace what Shanahan and Reeves did in Denver....Fox sucks.
I remember him on the sidelines when the pats played carolina in the sb. He jumped up and down, whined and cried all game long to the officials. Nauseating. Don't think he sux but hes not an A level coach.

Last edited:
I remember him on the sidelines when the pats played carolina in the sb. He jumped up and down, whined and cried all game long to the officials. Nauseating. Don't think he sux but hes not an A level coach.

I remember before the 2004 season, CBS 60 Minutes did a duo profile report on him and BB as if they were the pinnacle of NFL coaches for the new season.

I remember being mildly amused as to "What the hell are they crowding BB with this one hit wonder?"

He did absolutely nothing since.

Last edited:
I remember before the 2004 season, CBS 60 Minutes did a duo profile report on him and BB as if they were the pinnacle of NFL coaches for the new season.

I remember being mildly amused as to "What the hell are they crowding BB with this one hit wonder?"

He did absolutely nothing since.

CBS 60 minutes.
Nuff said.

I heard it too thought it was a joke...then I realized its was Fox :rolleyes: the game has definitely passed him by.

Dude just had this to say about the loss

"We have been together for two years and they(Ravens) have been together for 5, They have more experience than us since they went to the AFC Chmp game last year"

WTF??????????????? what kind of a coach are you when you use playoff experience as an excuse for a loss?

That being said i wish the broncos dont fire him same for the Jets and Rex :rofl:

I wonder if Elway realizes his coach just threw him under the bus for trading away Tim Tebow for Peyton Manning and making the Broncos less experienced as a group together...

this gets funnier when you think about how BB goes about it. He treats every year as if it new despite obvious carry over you always hear him refer to the team building process and he always talks about building as team together from the first practice to the 100th+ practice.

I knew the Broncos would lose the game after Holliday's second return TD to start the second half. Fox ran over to him crying with joy, hugging him, and dancing around the sidelines. Coaches like that just don't win in the NFL... they just don't.

I knew the Broncos would lose the game after Holliday's second return TD to start the second half. Fox ran over to him crying with joy, hugging him, and dancing around the sidelines. Coaches like that just don't win in the NFL... they just don't.

Reminds of that Patriot Coach **** MacPherson in the lean years...those are days i don't even like to remember.:nono:

My favorite part of the game yesterday was when Vereen scored on the bomb from Brady. BB was coaching up the defense and in mid sentence looked up to see what the crowd was going nuts over. Bill with the straightest face when back to coaching up the defense. I loved that!

Talk about focus.

Wade Phillips would have stripped down to his underwear and ran out onto the field after a play like that.

Wade Phillips would have stripped down to his underwear and ran out onto the field after a play like that.
You owe me a new brain. I had to douse the old one in bleach to get that mental image out. :mad:

My favorite part of the game yesterday was when Vereen scored on the bomb from Brady. BB was coaching up the defense and in mid sentence looked up to see what the crowd was going nuts over. Bill with the straightest face when back to coaching up the defense. I loved that!

Talk about focus.

Thanks my conscience is scared now because of you guess I'm pasing on dinner Tonight Tuna and Eggs.:mad::D

Talk about focus.

original.gif

I saw that too.

It was Carrollian.

I think Elway and Fox need to get on the same page.

According to Fox's "playoff experience" plan, Manning will be 42 when the Broncos are finally ready for the big game.

How about Mannings comments after the game about how great a season they had. He sounded very satisfied with winning the regular season, and very aww shucks that the playoffs ended with another one and done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back