PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone Know the NFL's INT Leader??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
He also leads the leads for "coming out of games with injury, only to return a few minutes later just fine" ;)

That was one of the smartest plays he had during the cowboys game, when I saw him go down, I was like"Oh well we got another guy injuried." Then I saw him jumping up and down in the sideline later and the injury happened when the cowboys was no huddling up, I was like"Damn you #24 nice f@(*#king smart play!" He was truely our shinning star from our DBs yesterday!

vince-wilfork.jpg

I thought was Vince advertising for the $1 5 foot long sub :D

That was one of the smartest plays he had during the cowboys game, when I saw him go down, I was like"Oh well we got another guy injuried." Then I saw him jumping up and down in the sideline later and the injury happened when the cowboys was no huddling up, I was like"Damn you #24 nice f@(*#king smart play!" He was truely our shinning star from our DBs yesterday!

I liked the play where he intercepted the ball better. :p

I believe it's that speedster out of U of Miami, Vinnie Wilfolk! LOL

Arrington is fun to watch. I think he played at Hofstra with Marques Colston.

It's Arrington. he came from Special teams guy to almost a starter. I appreciate his efforts.

7th round pick from Hofstra NY i believe.

This is why I bite my tongue when BB inexplicably cuts 2 of our top 3 safeties, etc. If you work, improve and have confidence, you'll play and a first rounder will be cut. Some people see that as a failure. Who did San Diego keep instead of Welker?

San Diego does pretty good personnel wise, but the point is, teams hang on and on to guys that just don't want it enough, or work for it, or improve and end up cutting that good looking FA.

Praise Belichick, I say. Deadwood is gone, boom.

Oh, I had to check, but he was UDFA from Hofstra. Of course, I wouldn't sweat the difference, I bet half the time a 7th rounder is just a possible UDFA who's name is higher in the alphabet. Aaron = 7th rounder, Zappa = UDFA:D

Last edited:
I picked Arrington and Fletcher as the pleasant surprises of the season. Glad to see they're holding up. :rolleyes:

i knew he was better then Bodden he started 14 games last year and played pretty good i did not think he would be the best CB on the team and be leading the NFL in INT's through 5 weeks he's doing a great job

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes