Not open for further replies.

shmessy

Phoenix, AZ/Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
#24 baby!!!!!!

WOW! I find that hard to believe. I really do. :eek:
Good for Arrington.

Looked for a second like Wilfork Planet was going to get #3 yesterday. Would have been awesome.

It's Arrington. he came from Special teams guy to almost a starter. I appreciate his efforts.

7th round pick from Hofstra NY i believe.

If someone told me Arrington would be better than Bodden or McCourty I would have told you to seek professional help.

It's Arrington. he came from Special teams guy to almost a starter. I appreciate his efforts.

7th round pick from Hofstra NY i believe.

Undrafted out of Hofstra; the size of Ellis Hobbs but without the athleticism; cut by the Eagles and Buccaneers before catching on with the Pats' practice squad. Really an inspiring underdog story.

I like this guy. And it seems to me that he has "ball skills" which some of our guys have been lacking in the past. Although we had a lot of int's last year, so... what do I know?.

I can remember the absolute stream of concentrated black hate for Arrington the past 2 seasons, but wow talk about a turn around this season.

He also leads the leads for "coming out of games with injury, only to return a few minutes later just fine" ;)

and the funny thing is if not for a smart OL wilfork would be tied for second

Damn, I was hoping it was Sanchez.
That's where my head was at when I saw the thread title. I was figuring it was Rex Grossman, hoping it was Sanchize.

I'll take Arrington being the defensive interception leader.:D

I thought you meant for throwing interceptions. In that case, we have that covered as well. Honestly, TB interceptions are like watching Superman get needled in the neck with kyrptonite shots.

Arrington was known more for his ST play and solid tackling skills....

INT Leader???

GOOD FOR HIM !!!

:rocker:

"I'm so proud: I taught him everything I know!!"

vince-wilfork.jpg

Undrafted out of Hofstra; the size of Ellis Hobbs but without the athleticism; cut by the Eagles and Buccaneers before catching on with the Pats' practice squad. Really an inspiring underdog story.

and didn't hofstra cut their program ? that's a shame.

Brady's in 2nd place for the most thrown :(

When I first saw the title I thought it was gonna be Brady. He's thrown 8, right? Who's 1st?

Arrington playing much better than Mccourty this year...dam if mccourty was even a hint of himself like he was last year...ugh

He also leads the leads for "coming out of games with injury, only to return a few minutes later just fine" ;)

Belichick trust him to be the "fake an injury if they go no huddle"- guy.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes