PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone know much about DE Von Miller

MrTibbs

In the Starting Line-Up
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
What's up with that kid Von Miller from Texas A&M? Is he coming out this season or next season? If next season the Patriots are holding onto the Raiders round 1 pick. We better hope they tank some games.

Staying...

He's horribly undersized right now. He'd have to gain around 20 pounds without losing much speed to be a 3 down player for the Pats. And even then, he's still short.

The guy the Pats should be targeting next year is Greg Romeus. He'll likely be a top 10 pick now he's staying in, and actually suits what we want to do.

The guy the Pats should be targeting next year is Greg Romeus. He'll likely be a top 10 pick now he's staying in, and actually suits what we want to do.

I love Greg Romeus, and had him very high on my list this year. But next year, if we target a DE/OLB pass rusher, there's no way at this point that I would take Romeus over North Carolina's Richard Quinn, who will be a junior next year.

I know many people are still skeptical of BB taking a pass rusher in the draft. But last year he addressed the secondary, and I think this year he addresses the pass rush. I'm hoping we'll have 2 guys drafted who will already be in the pipeline. If that is the case, then we could use the Oakland 2011 pick in another area, such as LSU CB Patrick Peterson or Ohio State 3-4 DE Cameron Heyward. There will be a lot of blue chip prospects in the 2011 draft, more so than in 2010.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back