PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone know if Brady will be at the off season workouts starting March 16th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

swheeler23

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
No need to yell because you think I am judging Brady.I am just asking a question.Anyone know if Brady will be at the off season workouts?

Definitely. With his gimpy knee he needs a parking spot close to the door. ;)

No need to yell because you think I am judging Brady.I am just asking a question.Anyone know if Brady will be at the off season workouts?

He implied that he would be there in his interview at the West End Boys and Girls Club, 1 Laptop per child thing.

I'd bet the house on it.

I would not go that far - Dude just got married and looks pretty happy in LA, but as we will continue to follow this self made Patsfans drama of where is Tom Brady - I can assure you, he will be ready.

I bet he'll be there. It sure will be a hard transition from jet setting across the globe on vacations to working out watching film and getting tackled.

Looking forward to his return!!!:D

I won`t tell ya :D

I would not go that far - Dude just got married and looks pretty happy in LA, but as we will continue to follow this self made Patsfans drama of where is Tom Brady - I can assure you, he will be ready.

I didn't say who's house ;) Naw, I bet he's hungy. If he doesn't come back early, he will not be the same guy he once was. I just don't see that happening, but I'm sure it is possible ;)

If he is NOT there, I will blame his first bad series on it in a game thread.

;)

Last edited:
Yes i heard he was gonna be there even if he is limping around.

I heard he was going to show up in his wheelchair..

I heard he was going to show up in his wheelchair..

I heard he was going to have the offensive line carry him around in a chair made of pure gold :D

Hey fellas speaking of brady, i didn't even see him play at all this year. You see, i was outside doing yardwork when the game started and i didn't start watching until the 3rd quarter started. you can imagine my face when my family broke the news to me that tom had gone down and it was his knee that was mangled. just curious, how did tom look in his only action of the year? rusty or the same old brady? what kind of throws did he make?

Hey fellas speaking of brady, i didn't even see him play at all this year. You see, i was outside doing yardwork when the game started and i didn't start watching until the 3rd quarter started. you can imagine my face when my family broke the news to me that tom had gone down and it was his knee that was mangled. just curious, how did tom look in his only action of the year? rusty or the same old brady? what kind of throws did he make?

I think he looked like any QB would look in the first Qtr. of the first game, rusty.

However, Tom's rusty is good enough to pound 90% of the league.

I am not saying Brady will not be ready.I was only asking a question.I live in San Diego. I do not hear your local radio stations. I thought maybe someone mentioned something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes