PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone know how?: Fan donation campaign towards Belichick's fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just thinking about this after reading a comment over ESPN -- how much would I pay for the 3 SBs we've gotten and the more to come?

How much of a statement would this make -- even if the money ultimately went to charity?

Anyone savvy enough to set this up?

Are you out of your mind? The guy makes MILLIONS & knowingly broke the rules, and you want to pay for him? :rofl:

Fellers,

Actually, rather than any amount. folks ought to just mail him a dollar. A single dollar as a token of support for him. Bucks For Bellichick, or BB Bucks, or something like that.

Good lord, if every fan sent in just one dollar, they'd have millions to donate, and it would certainly be a first-class indicator of the fans feelings towards the situation.

Respects,

Now that's an idea. One Dollar. "Bills for Bill" for him to donate to a charity of his choice. Can anyone post an address and make this a sticky. I'll mail mine this afternoon.

Now that's an idea. One Dollar. "Bills for Bill" for him to donate to a charity of his choice. Can anyone post an address and make this a sticky. I'll mail mine this afternoon.

Sure, the address to mail all of your dollars too is:

Rick C*****O
54 Showmethemoney Avenue
Chelsea, MA 02150

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill