PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone going to the London game?

CraigBouchard

Rookie
Reaction score
Hey everyone? well i have to have 50 posts or responses before i can be allowed to post on the regular fan forum, even though not to many people read these i am sure.
Is anyone going to the london game? i am about to purchase some tickets but was wondering what hotels everyone was staying at. I know the game is sold out, however i came across the nfl uk website NFL at Wembley | NFL UK
which has some hotel and game ticket packages left. the one hotel that is still available is right next to buckingham palace and about 9 miles from wembley.

Hey everyone? well i have to have 50 posts or responses before i can be allowed to post on the regular fan forum, even though not to many people read these i am sure.
Is anyone going to the london game? i am about to purchase some tickets but was wondering what hotels everyone was staying at. I know the game is sold out, however i came across the nfl uk website NFL at Wembley | NFL UK
which has some hotel and game ticket packages left. the one hotel that is still available is right next to buckingham palace and about 9 miles from wembley.

I'll be going to the Wembley game, likely travelling down Saturday morning from Edinburgh. Not entirely sure where I'll be staying, but my dad and I have tickets for Premium Club Wembley, can't remember exactly where though. Should be awesome!

I only just joined this forum so sorry for the late response. I am so excited to be seeing the Pats in London! I wanted to stay near more the action since I heard there isn't much going on near Wembley as far as sightseeing. So I am staying at the London Tower Bridge Hilton and hoping I made the right decision come game day. :)

I will be in London

And i will stay at Castle Town house..

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes