PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone going to the Bills game

Status
Not open for further replies.

SalemPats

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
I think i'm going to head over to the game on Sunday. If anyone has been to Ralph Wilson Stadium, any tips, never been there.

I think i'm going to head over to the game on Sunday. If anyone has been to Ralph Wilson Stadium, any tips, never been there.

I'm going.

Driving advice: Take 90W to the 219 expressway to the Big Tree Road exit (hang a right and head west).

Parking advice: Park in the yard of one of the houses on the right hand side of the road. Cheaper $10-15 and a short walk (15 minutes) and easy out after the game.

Wing advice: If you have to have wings, before or after game, head to Duff's in Orchard Park which is near the stadium. It will be crowded though. If you're headed back to New England on 90, you might better try Duff's in Amherst which is off the highway out toward 90. Or, if you're headed to downtown Buffalo, Gabriel's Gate has the best wings in all of Buffalo.

Let me know if you need advice about dinner or hotel.

I concur get Duff's wings. it's within walking distance of the stadium.

Pretty easy getting in and out.

Bills fans can be a little rowdy. But generally in good fun.

Buffalo and Oakland are the last of the "old school" feel.

The sweat shirt I bought several years ago is still a favorite. They seemed to have the best all around merchandise.

I'll be there -- sec. 113. Got a great deal on tix back in July. Patriots need to ...

KICK SOME BILLS BUTT!!!

God no. That would mean I'd have to go to Buffalo. *shudder*

I was considering coming down from Toronto but the last thing I want to do is deal with a bunch of drunks from Buffalo when we're up by three scores. :cool:

I went to Buffalo for a game once years ago (can't remember which year, but Randy Moss absolutely torched them). Stadium is old and crappy, but enjoyable because it was very much like the old Foxboro - metal bench seating very close to the field. We went downtown for wings - can't remember where (sorry) but stadium is kind of in the middle of nowhere. It was a fun crowd in general and I would do it again if I had the time!

Buffalo is an up and coming city. I enjoy living here. The city itself is beautiful, probably the most beautiful I've lived in North America.

I remember torching the city years back and you taking me to task about it. I wouldn't mind attending a game up there before I say the big adios. Not a wing fan though. What are the best "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives" type joints up there?

I remember torching the city years back and you taking me to task about it. I wouldn't mind attending a game up there before I say the big adios. Not a wing fan though. What are the best "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives" type joints up there?

Aren't dives by definition dives?

The Old Pink on Allen Street and Ulrich's Tavern are the city's two best dives.

Best place for a diner breakfast is Betty's.

Drive-in in the city? Nope.

Last edited:
Why do i feel like bills fans are Dbags? I know jets fans are garbage picking turds. But IDK i just get that vibe with bills fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back