PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone Going to Fenway?

scout

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Haven't watched a Bruin game in years, will definitely tune in for this one.

Haven't watched a Bruin game in years, will definitely tune in for this one.

Yeah ... definitely tuning in ... hope there's a few old time fights also.

Good game so far ... down 1-0. The defenders pushing up are making me nervous - Thomas has kept us in the game stoning all their breakaways. A much different game without the fans right there behind the glass ... I don't really like it so much.

Good game so far ... down 1-0. The defenders pushing up are making me nervous - Thomas has kept us in the game stoning all their breakaways. A much different game without the fans right there behind the glass ... I don't really like it so much.
Well they mounted a tremendous comeback!!! 2-1 Bruins!!!

I thought they should have put seats on the field in addition to Fenways regular seating and made more money. I know they were toutting the mini rink in the outfield for the kids, but they could have put seating around it.

NBC really fubared with the commercials early on, they go to the Dropkick Murphys just as they were finishing Shipping out to Boston. I at first wished they would have started right at 1, but finishing in the sunset in overtime was cool. James Taylor for the National Anthem??? They should have just gotten Rene Rancourt to do it. Well at least it wasn't one of those top 40 artists that put those stupid vocal effects into their singing. It was an awesome game to watch, even at home. So cool to watch in HD in 5.1 surround.

I wish they would do more of these outdoor games, even have the all-star game outdoors... well maybe not... all-star game has been a bore last few years.

Anyone listen to the postgame interviews on any of the TV stations?

The Fenway tradition of singing "Sweet Caroline" got the Bruins into a groove on the bench that carried over onto the ice...at least one of the players stated that it was because of that song and it's affect on them that they got the overtime goal to win the game :cool:

Anyone listen to the postgame interviews on any of the TV stations?

The Fenway tradition of singing "Sweet Caroline" got the Bruins into a groove on the bench that carried over onto the ice...at least one of the players stated that it was because of that song and it's affect on them that they got the overtime goal to win the game :cool:

It was very cool to see the Bruins and Flyer fans getting into the song. Loved it that Lenny Clarke, Dennis Leary and Several firefighters kicked it off.

I went to the Legends game. Quite the experience to sit in the stands while it was snowing watching a hockey game.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back