PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone going to Dolphins/Pats in Miami?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaychamp

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Finally got my hands on some tickets and was hoping my Dad and I could meet up with some fellow Pats fans and do some tailgating!!

This will be my first NFL game ever :rocker:

A contingent from the Patriots mailing list is making the trip to the Miami game Dec 10th.

My friend and I are flying down from Toronto for this game.

We were unsuccessful in getting tickets from Ticketmaster the minute they went on sale...do you have any suggestions where we could find a good deal?

If you don't mind...where are your seats, how much did you pay?

Thanks!

PatriotsNorth said:
My friend and I are flying down from Toronto for this game.

We were unsuccessful in getting tickets from Ticketmaster the minute they went on sale...do you have any suggestions where we could find a good deal?

If you don't mind...where are your seats, how much did you pay?

Thanks!
I've checked alot of different brokers and the worst seats are starting at about $100 each. Way upperdeck at either endzone.

I found 2 on Ebay for $300 total. Snagged them since they're are going for about $200 each from the broker's. The seats are Section 416 Row 8

You can see the seat chart here

I don't know if you trust Ebay or not but here's a link to the other one's I almost bought. Higher up but right at the 50 yard line.
Click Me

For a broker, these prices aren't too bad: Link

EDIT: Sorry, fixed the link

Last edited:
You know, I was going to, because my sister has season tickets and thought she could get two more...but then, this game could be moved to Sunday night, and I didn't want to deal with that, so I passed.

Right here, long as I can find tickets.

Quite possibly the game that will determine the AFC East. Have a good time tailgating, because the game won't be much fun. ;)

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Quite possibly the game that will determine the AFC East. Have a good time tailgating, because the game won't be much fun. ;)

Fins fans will have a better time reading the predictions in preseason mags than watching that game :)

Aqua4Ever04 said:
You going to be there Aqua? Would be fun to hang with a passionate Fins fan. No matter who's leading I bet it will be close enough to make this game HUGE!! You have to have hot single chics with you though. Their personality is secondary.

BionicPatriot said:
Right here, long as I can find tickets.
If you do message me, seriously. Would be great to get a group from this board. Then we could have a group picture to promote PatsFans :) Same with you PatriotsNorth and anyone else.

jaychamp said:
You going to be there Aqua? Would be fun to hang with a passionate Fins fan. No matter who's leading I bet it will be close enough to make this game HUGE!! You have to have hot single chics with you though. Their personality is secondary.

No I'm afraid I won't make it out. I wish I could so badly, I want to see that game more than anything.

As for the magazine statement by someone earlier, we will have the 2006 post season preview to read. ;)

jaychamp said:
If you do message me, seriously. Would be great to get a group from this board. Then we could have a group picture to promote PatsFans :) Same with you PatriotsNorth and anyone else.

Sounds like a good idea - my g/f and I will be down there for the game.

I have tickets for the Pats in Miami for sale

Howdy.

A friend of mine has some tickets available for the Pats game in Miami. Eight of us decided to go, so we put our names on a waiting list with the Miami front office for a group package of 20 seats. We got called back, and got upper level around the 20-yard-line ($79). However, they would only let us buy the Patriots tickets if we also bought tickets to another game, so we had to buy tickets for the Titans/Fins game at the end of this month. (We bought the cheapest tickets we could find for that one... corner end zone upper level, $41.) So, in essence, since we can't use the Titans tickets (and probably can't re-sell the Titans tickets), we paid $120 for the Pats game.

This still isn't a bad deal, because the section we're in is going for $150 and up on various Internet boards. The seats are on the Visitor's Side, Upper Deck (Section 412, rows 25&26, seats 15-24).

We're selling the 12 extra seats as pairs of tickets--each Pats/Fins ticket with it's accompanying Titans/Fins ticket--for face value (the $120 we paid for them). If, like us, you don't use the Titans ticket, consider it a bookmark and remember that it's still cheaper than what you'd pay to see just the Pats if you bought a ticket through a scalper--er, "reseller"--online.

If anyone's interested, e-mail me at [email protected]. I'm also over on the PatsPlanet board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes