PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone going to Chargers game?

Mark Morse

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Stop by the Razor's Edge Tailgate in Lot 51 (Entrance P10 from North of Stadium) and say hello. We are located along the fence parralell to Route 1, usually near the Billboard and the Pedestrian entrance. You can't miss us, we usually have 4-5 canopies strung together and have the Full Tilt Full Time sign hung on the fence.

Stop by the Razor's Edge Tailgate in Lot 51 (Entrance P10 from North of Stadium) and say hello. We are located along the fence parralell to Route 1, usually near the Billboard and the Pedestrian entrance. You can't miss us, we usually have 4-5 canopies strung together and have the Full Tilt Full Time sign hung on the fence.

Mark,
Have seen your set-up on several occasions....Sunday cannot come soon enough....home opener, nice weather and Brady told me I had to over indulge although the wife said otherwise!

Mark,
Have seen your set-up on several occasions....Sunday cannot come soon enough....home opener, nice weather and Brady told me I had to over indulge although the wife said otherwise!

Stay thirsty my friend!

Last edited:
Would you happen to have room for 2 more? I would like to contribute to the food and cost. Coming from the west coast, use to live in Cape Cod before joing the Navy. GO PATS!!

V/r
John

Got room for 1 adult and 1 8yro? Coming from the West Coast, stationed in WA on Naval Station Everett. GO PATS!!!

V/r
John

I was just at the Landshark,sunlife, J-Lo stadium watching the Pats put up an air show. Im hungry for more and wish I can make it to that game:rocker:

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back