PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone going to a game this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
With the economy the way it is, was wondering has anybody thought about not going to a game this yr... Just curious.. And see what people are thinking out there...

Might catch 1 myself, but the price you pay , and gas out the wazoo, its going to be tough this yr..

Re: Anyone going to a game this yr

With the economy the way it is, was wondering has anybody thought about not going to a game this yr... Just curious.. And see what people are thinking out there...

Might catch 1 myself, but the price you pay , and gas out the wazoo, its going to be tough this yr..

The economy does suck right now, I live about an hour away from both S.F and Oakland and I'am going to both game when the Pats come into town. Ive been putting away $50 a month for about 3 months now so I should have the money by the time the game comes around. Its alot of money and god knows I can use it but I hardly ever get to see the Pats play live in person, the last time was against the Cardinals in AZ I believe the year was 03 so yeah Im taking advantage that the Pats play in Oakland and SF and goin to the games...

Re: Anyone going to a game this yr

I try to get to two games and as many training camp dates as possible. I am able to put a little money aside ahead of time for tix (el cheapo standing room), gas, parking, and tailgating necessaries for several weeks/months as the the economy dictates. However, I feel I can only make that committment once this year.

This year I am going to the Buffalo game and have only "scheduled" myself for the in-stadium practice thanks to a friend on the waiting list. I may get down there one more time but I am not counting on it. Gas alone for that trip could be prohibitive, though it has gone down here the last few days ($3.85!!!!)

I also have season tickets for UConn football, that ride is double the ride to Gillette, but the tickets are better than half the price. That does eat into 7 weekends and the above associated costs make getting to Gillette a little harder.

Last edited:
Well considering I paid for my season tickets already, it wouldn't be very smart to not go to all of them :cool:

I too live on the West Coast and plan on attending the SD & SF games. Also might go up to Seattle, as I have some friends up there and have never been. Hear nothing but good things about the city ...

I'll be going to San Fran, San Diego and Seattle.

The Patriots Tailgate Club will be planning big tailgate parties for each of these games as well as all road games. Click on the link in my sig.

My first post
I live in phoenix and im going to 49ers,chargers,maybe seattle
forget raider game last time I was at oakland
stingley got injured BAD memories...
pre season 1978 50 yard line seats will never forget it.
thank god for all the west coast games this year
this will be a great season for me !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back