PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone going the Jets game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carolinatony

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Dumb question but ...How are the fans there? Can you wear Pats gear?

Sitting amongst 90,000 New Yorker/Jerseyites for 3 hours will make you wish the world ended tomorrow.

I am going this year, and have gone each of the last 3 years. In the past it was different but the fans feel the jets are on the rise and optimism is high. In the past they turned on the jets quicker than they turned on me. Last year they were close to turning but the jets started their comeback attempt. this year i expect them to be a little more loyal than in the past.

I have worn my pats gear every year and had no problems, just a little heckling but I am a big dude and by the looks you wouldnt want to mess with me even though I am not a fighter.

I cant wait to get down there....

word of warning to anyone goin. they are building a new stadium on site and there are large portions of parking that are construction zones now. Parking is going to be bedlam and I think only season ticket holders are allowed to park at the stadium.(i got a parking pass)

Last edited:
I will be attending the game and you can wear your gear went there last year and had no problems just your typical trash talking although they were real quiet after the game. I would expect the same this year.

I was just curious. I have been the Donkeys stadium(jerks) and Chiefs..cool fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back