PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone get the new Jarvis Green created locker room shirt yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I paid for Priority Mail near 2 weeks ago for the sweatshirt of the 60 minute men,and have not received it as of yet,Has anyone received theirs?

This company is slsssssllooowwwww - When you immediately pay for Priority it should be here in 4 freaking days at least.

Same here....nothing received yet. I bought 6 of them!

I'm thinking they were caught with a small inventory and are playing catchup

I bought one to when it was first posted here and still haven't received it... I also paid prioritity... It should already be here considering they have already pulled the money out of my account...

I want to order this, but I've had bad luck lately with sizes online. I ordered the Sox WS t-shirt right after they won, in a large which I usually am for t-shirts, and it's much too big, which sucks. So could anybody let me know how you feel this shirt sizes up... maybe say your height/weight and the size you got even? Thanks a lot... I'm 5'11, 170ish.

Last edited:
I want to order this, but I've had bad luck lately with sizes online. I ordered the Sox WS t-shirt right after they won, in a large which I usually am for t-shirts, and it's much too big, which sucks. So could anybody let me know how you feel this shirt sizes up... maybe say your height/weight and the size you got even? Thanks a lot... I'm 5'11, 170ish.

I got an XL. I'm 5'11", ~185 and like to wear t-shirts a bit baggy. This one feels fairly normal for an XL. My wife says if anything it's a bit on the small side for an XL. Hope that helps.

If in doubt buy two and give the one that doesn't fit as a Xmas gift!

I got my shipping email yesterday - I ordered about a week ago - so they're a little slow but they're getting shipped. Can't wait to wear mine to work, the 60 Minute thing is definitely appropriate this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back