PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone get an e-mail about reselling of tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypotheticaly - what if you use Stubhub, eBay, etc. to sell your tickets at face value?

Is the issue not using Ticket Exchange or selling above face value?

When I bought my playoff tickets during the pre-sale I thought it said that the tickets were not eligible for re-sale on ticket exchange. I just checked the tickets and they don't say that.

That's an awesome philosophy. Because we all know they have no fans in other states who benefit from being able to buy tickets online.
What I meant was, the Pats org want to feel they can control any unruly fans by being able to have a record of who had what seats, whether through direct ticket season ownership, or by anyone purchasing tickets through their reselling site. If someone misbehaves and purchases a ticket via StubHub, the Pats have no idea who the guy is, and how to prevent him from doing it again.

They also want to reward those who have waited patiently on the waiting list a long time over those out-of-state bandwagoners who suddenly desire a ticket because they're 16-0.

They also want to reward those who have waited patiently on the waiting list a long time over those out-of-state bandwagoners who suddenly desire a ticket because they're 16-0.

They are the New England Patriots. So 5/6ths of the fans will be coming from "out-of-state".

Re: Yay, Stub Hub!

I'm on the wait list, have been for 8 years, and I think next year I may move up, WAY up, on the list, maybe even to get season's tickets.

Thank you, everyone who ever sold their tickets on Stub Hub, and thank you Stub Hub for making my seasons tickets a near reality! Whoo Hoo!

So, anyone here get tickets last year after being on the wait list? What year did you join?

I've been on there for 4 years now. December of 2003 so I hope I'll at least get ticket before I die although that probably wont happen. Although it's not really that bad because I can pretty much go to all the games if I want to - using ticketexchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back