PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone for Marlon McCree???

Status
Not open for further replies.

theONLYJerseypatsfan

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Why not give the old man a shot? We owe him one for helping us win that divisional game last year!

Seriously though...he did sure-up a TERRIBLE secondary for the chargers when he got there in 06...Could be another Harrison...without the fines.

Last edited:
he helped bring better videotape study to the chargers secondary and was the captain of the secondary back in 06

he never recovered on the field in 07 IMO from that massive screwup in the playoffs of the 06 season.

my chargers also released lorenzo neal (FB due to injury and age) and shane olivea (RT/RG who lost his starting job due to injury and innefectivness)

No thanks.

Plus, CB and LB are much bigger concerns at this point

McCree got steamrolled by Maroney and Evans in the 2nd half of the AFCCG. It was humorous to watch as a Pats fan. It wouldn't be so funny watching that happen to him in a Pats uniform.

Regards,
Chris

i HATE the chargers, and don't want the majority of their players in a pats jersey

i HATE the chargers, and don't want the majority of their players in a pats jersey
seems like they do so well there though lol

i think you guys could turn drayton florence back into a starting cb

Why not give the old man a shot? We owe him one for helping us win that divisional game last year!

Seriously though...he did sure-up a TERRIBLE secondary for the chargers when he got there in 06...Could be another Harrison...without the fines.
Since when has BB wanted stupid players. Not batting that ball down or at least hitting the ground was the stupidest thing I've seen in years.

Though, to give him the benefit of the doubt, maybe he was more interested in scoring a TD than winning the game, so maybe he is not stupid, just not a team player.

Either way, who wants a guy that cannot play situational football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes