PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone else think...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
the jets D has improved a lot after the break. ? they beat pitt and sacked ben R 7 times. Even they gave a lot trouble to romo and TO and today against the (granted 0-11) fins.
i think the jets game may be a good one not the lopsided one everyone expects. thoughts ?

Re: Anyone else think ..

the jets D has improved a lot after the break. ? they beat pitt and sacked ben R 7 times. Even they gave a lot trouble to romo and TO and today against the (granted 0-11) fins.
i think the jets game may be a good one not the lopsided one everyone expects. thoughts ?

I feel the same way. They are not as bad as it would seem.

Re: Anyone else think ..

I said this back when eveyone was predicting we win every game by 30 points. Teams are going to play us tough.

The jets came will not be a blowout. Everything is on the line for them , that is there superbowl.

Will we win? Sure we will , but it wont be by 40 points.

The Steelers then went on to rack up 3 points against the Dolphins. Don't care how bad the field was, that's disgusting.

The Dolphins are who we thought they were.

The still feel the Jets are as bad as ever.

ha, the jets can play as good as they want against other teams...

hell, they could have the #1 offense and #1 D, when we go in there week 15......they have no chance

the pats will play like we havnt seen em play this year, BB will coach like a woman scorned...

the Jets could be undefeated, and this pats team giong in there, after that first week, will cause major havoc on the Jets....

i see us winning by at least 30, prob 40, much like the bills game, except we break 60

The Jets defense has definitely improved and I don't think it's a coincidence that they improved AFTER Jonathan Vilma was lost for the season. Vilma didn't want to play the 3-4 and he was a weak link out there. I'm not saying that he was the sole problem, but a big one. I'm sure Mangina doesn't miss him one bit.

The Jets Suck. Hate the Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye