PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone else think T.O. is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeauOUCH

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
gonna have a meltdown this sunday??

You just know that all this Randy Moss hype is driving T.O crazy. If we can frustrate him early & Moss is having a big game I can see him either..

1. giving up on the game & sulking from the 3rd Q on

or

2. screaming at Romo or the coaches ( or both ) & being a non factor.

Re: anyone else think T.O. is..

If that happens, I think T.O. is going to admit Moss played a better game and that he and the Cowboys have a lot of work to do.

HAHAHA.

You just know that all this Randy Moss hype is driving T.O crazy. If we can frustrate him early & Moss is having a big game I can see him either..

or

A definet possability. If Romeo can't get him the ball there will be alot of screaming on the sidelines. :rocker:

T.O. is a great receiver who wants to win games. He proved that playing on a broken leg in the SB. Sure, he's also mentally unstable, but great athletes are a lot like great artists or other geniuses. They're not wired the same as normal people, and you have to learn to accept their eccentricities. Sure, if the Pats are winning big and the game is out of reach, TO might put on a show for the national audience. I still expect him to have a big game. If he doesn't it's a credit to the Pats D.

How many times are people going to say if T.O. does this.. if T.O. does that hes going to have a "meltdown"

Ever since T.O. signed with the Cowboys he's just waiting to have a "metldown" it gets redundant to read that every week they play

Last edited:

T.O. is a great receiver who wants to win games. He proved that playing on a broken leg in the SB. Sure, he's also mentally unstable, but great athletes are a lot like great artists or other geniuses. They're not wired the same as normal people, and you have to learn to accept their eccentricities. Sure, if the Pats are winning big and the game is out of reach, TO might put on a show for the national audience. I still expect him to have a big game. If he doesn't it's a credit to the Pats D.

Oh I never said he wasnt a great reciever, he is a great reciever. I just think that this game has the potential to be his meltdown game. He knows all eyes are going to be on this game & if Moss is having a big game & he isnt..well I just think its gonna get ugly.

No, unlike some of you I like T.O. I think he's a great player, funny, and clever. That sign on the locker was hilarious. :D People criticize him for drops but he's still a great player and to be honest I can't blame him for his drops because I have followed him for his entire career and when he is not involved in the game early and often he will drop passes, it's not an effort thing it's more of a not involved thing, because he is the kind of receiver who needs to be thrown more balls than an average receiver. As for the question, no I don't think he will blow up, I think he will be frustrated when he sees moss going over his secondary for tds while he has none. Romo in my opinion won't be able to give him the ball because he will be on his back for most of the day, after the game I think T.O. will give moss props on playing well and having a good year. I don't think they will meet at mid field but I think at the press conference he will state that.

Why is everyone rooting for a TO meltdown?

Even if we don't win another game this year, he should be fine(he's not stupid enough to pull this stunt again so soon). However-it's next year I'm worried about, b/c it'll be his contract year.

How many times are people going to say if T.O. does this.. if T.O. does that hes going to have a "meltdown"

Ever since T.O. signed with the Cowboys he's just waiting to have a "metldown" it gets redundant to read that every week they play

It's the same thing as you waiting for MaNabb to puke at the end of his next big game. :D

With all the people watching the game he will want the cameras on him, and if he doesn't do it scoring TDs he will throw a fit on the sideline.

or

and 3. looking into the camera and shouting "I am NOT smarter than a 5th grader"!!!!!:singing:

Moss is a more talented player and Brady is a better QB.

If the OL has the flu, it will make this game interesting however.

or

Sorry if this has already been posted, but this article hits the nail perfectly on the head. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21225361/
My favorite part: "I think if Owens had his choice between 8 catches for 145 yards and 2 touchdowns and a Cowboys’ loss or 2 catches for 17 yards and a Cowboys’ win, he’d take the personal glory every time."

I couldn't agree more. There is absolutely no doubt whatsoever that T.O. is a meltdown waiting to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing