PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone else think Beisel can be a good player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T-ShirtDynasty said:
:rofl: Oh man, that's funny. Who wants to break it to arrellbee?
.........;) .........

arrellbee said:
.........;) .........
Oh wait, you've been here since May '05... you should be aware of Box's body of work in the filmroom, right?

:D Suggesting that Box watch some tape is like suggesting to Cheech and Chong that they should try smoking a little pot.

Last edited:
nickw308810 said:
Or am I the only one? I mean obviously the guy wasn't up for the task last year, but it was his first year in a complicated system. He made a lot of mistakes but he was becoming a special teams demon in Kansas City. I would believe that BB could turn him into a solid starter for us. Obviously Willie will be missed, but a LB core of Vrabel, Bruschi, Beisel, and Colvin sure doesn't have me panicking.
well i wouldnt want beisel starting at ILB. i mean if thats the best u can do, then wow. i have 0 confidence in beisel. hes a good special teamer, the next great larry izzo.

Sure he can be a great player, and I can be Pam Anderson....... just give me a little peroxide and a couple of vats of silicone!

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Oh wait, you've been here since May '05... you should be aware of Box's body of work in the filmroom, right?

:D Suggesting that Box watch some tape is like suggesting to Cheech and Chong that they should try smoking a little pot.

Excellent!:rofl:

Bill's Girl said:
Sure he can be a great player, and I can be Pam Anderson....... just give me a little peroxide and a couple of vats of silicone!

Excellent!:rocker:

I'm with Dabruinz, Belichick, and BoxORocks. I think he can play eventually. Unless someone is a physical freak (e.g. Colvin) it's hard to judge him at LB in his first year in the Patriots system! Beisel may not become a star, but I think around November he'll be looking like a good value for what we pay him.

Fievel was signed to be a situational backup LB...no more and no less. Anyone who expected great things simply doesn' remember why he was signed in the 1st place. He was the best available for a cheap price in a bad market.

aat04.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey