PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone else stuck in a daze?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno how that happened, but I will take it, I can't believe what just happened.

BB practices black magic. I'm now convinced of it.

This is quite easily the most euphoric moment I have had in the past two years of Patriots football.

I am still right now in shock. How the hell did we win this game? I will either sleep like a baby from being tired from yelling at the screen every play, or too pumped from pulling this out the fire somehow.

Yes......and it feels sooooooooooo good...........

What day is it?

Definitely feel different than if we just outright whupped 'em. Strange feeling.

I'm in a daze.. and I'm sober.

*looks around with glassy eyes*

I'm still in a state of shock.We just beat the best team of the regular season.The Pats are apart of my prayers every night.1 more game to go.Never underestimate the heart of a champion.

I've always thought nothing could rival the snow bowl for non super bowl games but this one may have it.

I remember Troy Brown forcing a fumble on offense....then I remember being on the floor in fron of the TV, looking at the score of 24-21 and realizing we somehow won. I don't remember much in between though!

That Marlon McCree voodoo doll came in handy during the fourth quarter!

Definitely one of those wins that you can't say you expected throughout the game. 24 hours to enjoy then . . .

We are lucky to be Patriot fans. The pats are palying their best ball since the miami game and I would like to offer a thank you to the Fins and Jets for bringing
reality into the formula.

Talk about heart wrenching... D@mn near pulled my hair out.. Pacing back and forth, biting my nails, almost crushed my rottweiler to tight there towards the end. Such a rush... I'm beside myself... I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight...

There's always some luck involved - that's a given.

But given the fact that Brady was off, underthrowing balls all day - with a SD Defense as good as advertised - and an LT who was as well - I am quite impressed that the team did what it had to, when it needed to, to win the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots