PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone else sick of hearing how "spoiled" Pats fans are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you let past history of achieving a goal rationalize the failure of achieving that goal again, then that is being spoiled. If the Pats had no Lombardi's of their own, would blowing an 18-point lead or a perfect season be harder to digest? Absolutely.

My mindset is different from some others - they see the "Brady/Belichick era". I see the (insert season) Patriots. I look at all of these teams differently. Brady and Belichick even say that each season the Patriots have a different identity.

Yes, your mindset is different. You're spoiled.

Last edited:
Some pretty poor insults in this thread. Let's turn things up a notch, eh?

I found it funny that someone bragging about past accomplishments dares call someone else "spoiled".

I find it funny that someone who is reading a discussion about whether or not fans of the team are spoiled would consider it bragging when someone lays down the facts of the past 7 years as a reason why some fans are spoiled. Then again, the one claiming it's bragging is one of the spoiled fans, so it's not really much of a surprise.

I find it funny that someone who is reading a discussion about whether or not fans of the team are spoiled would consider it bragging when someone lays down the facts of the past 7 years as a reason why some fans are spoiled. Then again, the one claiming it's bragging is one of the spoiled fans, so it's not really much of a surprise.

I'm smarter than you are - that's a fact, am I bragging? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye