PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone Else NOT Nervous ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BelichickFan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Yesterday was my nervous day. Today I have extra adrenaline, of course, but I'm not nervous. Just a feeling of fierce determination just like Tommy and the boys, no doubt, have.

No concerned more than anything,but I get like that before any game.. But this one has a little more consternation involved..

Yesterday was my nervous day. Today I have extra adrenaline, of course, but I'm not nervous. Just a feeling of fierce determination just like Tommy and the boys, no doubt, have.

I think I would be feeling the same thing you are right now if I was actually a player.
I am feeling good about this game - maybe it was all the SD trolls, but I feel very confident that Marty is gunna blow up his Superbowl run.

I'm still nervous. Not in the "oh they're going to get killed" way just in the "damn this a playoff game, if they lose, they go home" way.

Last edited:
Though this one should prove tough,I'm completely confident in this team. I have a good feeling going into this game,a feeling that I did NOT have going into last year's Denver game.Last year I was nervous.
I know intellectually it's possible to lose today ( it's always possible), but I'm not feeling that.
I'm confident,just really,really sick of the speculation,the stats and the hype. Kickoff can't come soon enough.

:raises hand:

I.

Though this one should prove tough,I'm completely confident in this team. I have a good feeling going into this game,a feeling that I did NOT have going into last year's Denver game.
Let's face it, of our 4 losses this year we always struggle against Denver and Miami. And we just f*cked up against Indy and The Jest. If we aren't playing Miami or Denver and don't blow it ourselves we're usually OK.

Now, we haven't done great against SD recently but we rarely play them as opposed to Denver and Miami who we've played more so I'm saying the SD struggles aren't statistically significant. Not to mention we still have the Chad and Monty show at ILB last time we played.

Let's face it, of our 4 losses this year we always struggle against Denver and Miami. And we just f*cked up against Indy and The Jest. If we aren't playing Miami or Denver and don't blow it ourselves we're usually OK.

Now, we haven't done great against SD recently but we rarely play them as opposed to Denver and Miami who we've played more so I'm saying the SD struggles aren't statistically significant. Not to mention we still have the Chad and Monty show at ILB last time we played.

I just think we are a very different team this year than when we played them last year. Yes, I'm nervous--but not like I was last year vs DEN.

usually when the pats play big games i cannot sleep..
especiallly against the colts... i get so damn nervous.

but for whatever reason im not nervous at all, and last night was great, i slept like a baby.

we are going to win.

I'm pretty worried, especially because I've hardly seen the Chargers play this year, so my opinion of them is based on all the hype. Nonetheless, I keep reminding myself of SBXXXVI, so I know that with BB and TB at the helm, the Pats are capable of miracles. On the other hand, look how we played against the Broncos in the playoffs last year. Yeah, I'm nervous, but I'm glad we're playing the Chargers. You gotta be the best to beat the best.

Yes,I'm nervous!!!but i'm sure we'll win today.

I just want to get this game started...
it's hard being the last game of the weekend.. :mad:
Let's just PLAY already

Playing at 4 PM Sunday is the worst thing ever. I released a lot of anger during the Colts game yesterday, but I have lots of pent up agression and nerves still.

Nervous here, sorry. I always get like this before big games. You'd think I was a player, not a fan :rolleyes:

I'm never nervous .... we've won 3 SB's in 5 years....this is all gravy.

Winning is fun and if we lose ... no big deal ... it's entertainment - not life.

I'm not nervous. . .just ready for the game to start. I hate being the last game!

I am ready to watch us take control form the get go.....

The one fact that seems to be overlooked is EXPERIENCE, in the playoffs that NE edge cannot be overlooked.

We got it and they sure do not.

It will be a hard fought game, no question, but, we will win this thing easier than most think.

I've got my lucky NFL Official Patriots shirt over my lucky tie dye--didn't even wash it from last week. I've got my playoffs beard on. I've got some Tuckerman's Alt Beer and Peak Nut Brown. I have a couple pounds of Meathouse Steak Tips and Chicken Wings. My buddy will have a nice fire going in his soapstone woodstove.

All is as it should be. This is the NFL Playoffs and the Patriots are in the thick of it. Watching the games with good friends.

I am a happy guy.

Winning is fun and if we lose ... no big deal ... it's entertainment - not life.

I could not have said it any better

I hear ya and you are right....however.....don't tell me you will be just as happy, win or lose on Monday morning.

Winning isn't everything, it's the ONLY thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes