PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone else hoping we just b*tchslap Baltimore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Ben did so I'll bet Brady can too.

Not a good analogy. For example, just because Big Bennie choked in the SB and put out a horrific 22 QB rating, draging down his team does not in any way mean the Tom Brady can do that. Au quite contraire!

anyone who dances like ray before a game, like hes some freakin hero, deserves to be humiliated and humbled untill he dances no more. i hope we put up a record humiliation on them

Not a good analogy. For example, just because Big Bennie choked in the SB and put out a horrific 22 QB rating, draging down his team does not in any way mean the Tom Brady can do that. Au quite contraire!
Touche, I meant my statement as a compliment, considering the fact that Brady is playing like no other right now I was responding to someone posting that they would like to see Brady throw 5 in the first half. I was simply implying that TB should easily be able to do the same, if not better

Bump:

If anyone wants a last-minute ticket to this game, look in the Tailgate part of the forum and contact PatsFanInVa.

I hate this thread.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back