PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone else having trouble logging on?

Silver Blue&Red

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
For the last 24 hrs or so I haven't been able to get on the site using my favorites. Both my phone and laptop have the same problem.
I have to do a google search and go to the home page, then scroll to the "Patriots fan forum" and sneak in the back door to get here. Is anyone else having this problem or aware an issue? Thnx ;)

The URL changed. I had the same issue. Reset your bookmark to the page you get to when you go the indirect way.

The URL changed. I had the same issue. Reset your bookmark to the page you get to when you go the indirect way.

Yeah, that's what I did too. Here I was trying to figure out what I'd done to get banned. :) Then I tried the Bing search for PatsFans and rebookmarked it and voila!

Yeah, that's what I did too. Here I was trying to figure out what I'd done to get banned. :) Then I tried the Bing search for PatsFans and rebookmarked it and voila!

LOL yea it took me like a day of failed logons to figure out I should just try going through google. Total Sanchez moment

What is "Bing"?
-Sincerely, Google
:)

Threw me off too, bet there's a fair few people who still haven't figured it out.

Now to get the new URL into my most visited bit on Chrome and replace the old one!

Any reason for the URL change btw?

Yes, I again thought I'd been banned. Gawd, I'm such a masochist.
I also snuck in the back door. Now I'm almost happy about seeing my computer freeze for a good 20 seconds as the buttfumble vid freezes on peoples posts as I try to scroll past it in vain.
Oh well, such is life on Patsfans. It's a small price to pay to hang around here at least a dozen times a day.

The only problems I have had were when I was in the political toilet letting my feelings about the Zimmerman situation be known, I would click on the link at the bottom of the page to return back to the political forum and the page was not found. In the end, the forum was probably doing me a favor.

Yep, completely lost all my links and just managed to find my way back. Would perhaps have been a useful service to inform everyone first? Or is this related to my non-US location?

Yep, completely lost all my links and just managed to find my way back. Would perhaps have been a useful service to inform everyone first? Or is this related to my non-US location?

Chrome syncs favorites to all your devices which sucks because it doesn't seem to let me edit the favorite or even delete the bad one. It reappears like a bad penny. I could probably take the time to figure it out, but there isn't anything compelling happening right now anyway.

And it apparently has been changed again :confused:

this is aggravating....

And it apparently has been changed again :confused:

I saw this thread and am working on it right now, so you may see a few odd glitches here and there until I correct it.

This should partially solve it for now, and they've been reset to what they were previously before you began experiencing the issue. I'll have to go back through the remaining link structures and see if any were altered. Ran an update that apparently messed with the settings and I didn't catch it, but I'll hopefully get everything else back to where they were so that no one has any further issues.

Last edited:

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back