PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone Else Have Trouble Sleeping Last Night ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BelichickFan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I was awake in the middle of the night replaying that damn PI on Troy at the end of the first half. Damn.

I had a hard time. I had a bunch of really weird bad dreams too (none of them football related, thank God).

sleep ? it was 2 hours and a half in the bed...game finished for me at h 0430 a.m.

when i opened the eyes the first impression was our loss...

When my wife asked why I was up at 5:30 and I told her I had trouble sleeping she asked if I was sick. Nope, I told her, just thinking of what might have been :(

no but I woke up grumpy. Still trying to shake it. I guess I've gotten spoiled and am not used to the Pats losing this kind of game.

Tossing and turning all night. Damn

I always have difficulty sleeping after a night game, even a win. But a loss and in the championship game just hurts.

On a humorous note, When will the Pats hang up the AFCC participation banner?

me too. in bed at 10:30 and couldn't fall asleep. i woke up about 15 times and i was just seeing the stupid confetti falling on the colts. my wife asked me in the morning if i was okay and i just grumpled something.

I tossed and turned until about 1am, then I took 2 tylenol PM's to get some sleep, and had weird dreams all night long about Peyton Manning.

And a really ODD one about Vince Wilfork......he was at my house for some reason and all he wanted was hot cocoa and marshmallows :eek:

Yes, when my infant awoke at 3:30, I started thinking about all the what ifs.

Couldn't get back to sleep until 6.

When my wife asked why I was up at 5:30 and I told her I had trouble sleeping she asked if I was sick. Nope, I told her, just thinking of what might have been :(

Bingo...I was up 4am...stinks...

Had about 2 hrs, that was it..

Tried to go to sleep around midnight, I think it was 2:30 the last time I looked at the clock-the what ifs are HARD! :(

i got maybe three hours sleep.then i had this dream i was at gillete and all the players were there .i was standing at this door that was gaurded and all these people where around looking in this little window at the players who were all looking at some papers then eric mangini walked thru the crowd and pushed me out of the way to get into the meeting.then the meeting broke up and i coudnt get a ride home at 3am.

I tried my best to put it away but ended up waking at least four times. Worse was when I woke up and thought that this was a bad dream and that it is still Saturday...:(

Quite better this morning.

And I refused to get involved in my office talk about how the Colts had the stadium temperature so high knowing that it would affect the flu-ridden Pats more than the Colts. Apparently this was mentioned by Mike-and-Mike on their ESPN show this morning.

Hats off to the Colts for putting up a terrific second-half. Hats off to our beloved Pats for such a terrific season in spite of all the injuries and turnover.

And finally, hats off to this great site and fans.

GO PATS!!

Last edited:
No, I got to sleep pretty well last night.

BUT, I laid in bed for about an hour this morning thinking about the game. It was brutal.

Ah well, at least we're all in it toghether :(

didnt get to sleep until about 3:00, and now I am up early to do the homework I was supposed to do last night, and I am just back on these boards.

This sure is a tough life to live.

Yeah, i definately had a hard time sleeping and woke up grumpy. Personally it's not just the fact that we lost, it's how we lost and who we lost to. We didn't play our usual patriots football, both defense and offense. Kinda grumpy today as well, but trying to get over it and move forward looking forward to next year.

Tried to go to sleep around midnight, I think it was 2:30 the last time I looked at the clock-the what ifs are HARD! :(

I was the same. I went to sleep around 3:00 my time and had to get up at 7:30. And boy am I in a miserable mood this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots