PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone else considered skipping ahead to September 2009?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSn

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
I'm bummed out, but excited about next year already. So many huge positives to look forward. Here's to an exciting or fast offseason!

And seriously, let's start a collection...

hyperbaric%20Inside%2005.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Anyone else considered skipping ahead to September 09?

What? You want to skip the draft!:confused:

Didn't we go through this last February?? Ahhh I HATE this feeling :(

I'm bummed out, but excited about next year already. So many huge positives to look forward. Here's to an exciting or fast offseason!

And seriously, let's start a collection...

hyperbaric%20Inside%2005.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

[If you don't get the joke, see this post. :) ]

I know it was a good season, but we have ourselves to blame.. Im not excited the season is over, Im not happy about things its a long nine months.. Jan is even longer now, Football season is so short, and you need to enjoy every moment..

But kudos to Belichick for getting this team where it had it..

Didn't we go through this last February?? Ahhh I HATE this feeling :(

this is nothing like last year for me..
last year after the superbowl, i didn't watch one sport news show, go to one sports web site or log onto this site for 4 months. I couldn't, it hurt to much to even watch or hear about that game. KI didn't think, talk or read about football until the draft. That hurt, this is disappointing.

this is nothing like last year for me..
last year after the superbowl, i didn't watch one sport news show, go to one sports web site or log onto this site for 4 months. I couldn't, it hurt to much to even watch or hear about that game. KI didn't think, talk or read about football until the draft. That hurt, this is disappointing.

I agree last year was worse, but this still SUCKS. I'd have much rather gotten beat, even if by the damn Colts again, than to go 11-5 and have the season end on 4 straight wins. A full offseason of what-if's.

Agreed. I'm bummed out, but at the same time excited and intrigued to see how BB plays the hand he has. The Pats have one 1st round, two 2nd round and possibly two 3rd round picks(compensation for losing Asante), the greatest QB coming back along with Welker/ Moss, a proven crop of rookies, and oh yeah...a one-time backup QB that will be on the top of several team's "must acquire" agendas for the off-season.

I agree last year was worse, but this still SUCKS. I'd have much rather gotten beat, even if by the damn Colts again, than to go 11-5 and have the season end on 4 straight wins. A full offseason of what-if's.

true, a lot of what if's but a lot to build on.. young guys who will improve and the prospect of getting THE best QB in the league back...

i agree, i think we're in good position next year.

I can't wait for next year..... Even in the worst case scenario with Cassel at QB, this team will be unstoppable.

true, a lot of what if's but a lot to build on.. young guys who will improve and the prospect of getting THE best QB in the league back...

Definately have a great future, and law of averages says eventually things will start bouncing our way again. Plus last time we lost out on a playoff tiebreaker, we won back to back Super Bowls :)

Plus last time we lost out on a playoff tiebreaker, we won back to back Super Bowls :)

Ahhhh, I would like for that to happen again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes