PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone else catch Merill Hoge on NFL Match Up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob0729

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
He said that if Adalius Thomas is covering Dallas Clark, Clark will have 200 yards today? Funny, Clark didn't get 200 yards with Eric Alexander covering him.

Hoge is such a moron.

He said that if Adalius Thomas is covering Dallas Clark, Clark will have 200 yards today? Funny, Clark didn't get 200 yards with Eric Alexander covering him.

Hoge is such a moron.
Those ex-Steeler players have a serious bias against the New England Patriots.

Merrill Hoge picks against the Patriots all the time
Jerome Bettis states the Patriots can't run the ball

I thought Hoge's beef was always with the Eagles though. He and the Eagles' fans have had a massive feud for years when Hoge picked against them every week the year they faced us in the Super Bowl.

sorry am not familiar with these "experts" names because I dont watch sports show until of course game time and after that back to something else but is Hodge that homo sounding deep voice/ brown and black hair guy (brown at front and black around)?

sorry am not familiar with these "experts" names because I dont watch sports show until of course game time and after that back to something else but is Hodge that homo sounding deep voice/ brown and black hair guy (brown at front and black around)?

http://merrilhoge.com/

Merril Hoge is always a topic of conversation here. Because he is a complete freaking idiot. Always has been. He hates the Pats and ALWAYS picks against them. In fact, I think he picked the Bills last year to win the division...he is a complete bildo.:rocker:

Naw, he is the weasly looking **** head, actually looks like he has a real **** on his head, he grimaces and visibly twists his face when anyone says good things about the pats, he comes across a a very uptight goober, and he is just a total ****, but ask me how I really feel
:)

I am disappointed that Hoge did not use his old standard prediction formula:

"I look for factor backs. Factor backs win football games. Teams with factor backs will aways beat teams with a no or a lesser factor back. That is why Team A will win because Team A's RB is a factor back and Team B does not have a factor back." :rolleyes:

Say it louder Hoge. I want Adalius to hear it. Keep yappin'.
What a moron. :rolleyes:

Hoge is an idiot. Basically, he doesnt think an LB ..or one that is 270lbs, can cover a TE like Clark.

Go watch Ravens v Colts.

Cowher smugly stated that "I guarentee the Patriots don't put up 40 pts today." (just prior to the skins.) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes