PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone else can't sleep ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time I looked at the clock after tossing and turning for ages was 3:48am. My eyes opened and I shot out of bed at 7:10am. Hopefully, there will be a pregame nap in my future. Just over 4 hours of sleep won't cut it for the festivities ahead... UGH!

wish i could of been there. my only solace is my son and his roommate are there amongst you. they'll be at the vine on saturday.

I probably saw them there last night :rocker: .

I probably saw them there last night :rocker: .

you probably did. i'm going to talk to them today and find out where they went and where they are going. i'll give you a heads up. it would be funny if they ran into you.

Blah, I didn't sleep well at all. Partly because of the 30+ MPH winds we had that were hitting our house all night. Oh well. 8 hours to go.

you probably did. i'm going to talk to them today and find out where they went and where they are going. i'll give you a heads up. it would be funny if they ran into you.

Sounds good. This was me there yesterday (w/my 2 week scraggly beard, looking more and more like my avatar).

View attachment 1346

Last edited:
I got to sleep at 6am, woke up at about noon, in time for the WBZ show's second hour. The final fifteen minute tribute to the season was amazing. Surprised there was no thread on the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back