PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone else can't sleep ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anxious and Eager are definitely 2 words I would use to describe myself right now. I am usually quite the nervous butterflies in the stomach kind of guy when it comes to the Pats games, but this time all that is missing. I just want them to get out there and showcase their dominance on a world stage! They will not let us down!

Ya but it's a mixture of me drinking for the past 6 hours, and I hardly ever get sleep before a big game!! I feel like the kid in the disneyland commercial I'M TOO EXCITED TO SLEEP!!!!

2:45 here in the Tampa FL area and as much as I want to, I can't sleep. On one hand I should be more confident than in any other SB, but I don't ever remember being unable to sleep like this before. Maybe it's the 19-0 thing, maybe it's Sygate, maybe it's both.

Same here in Orlando. I feel like I'm 12 years old and its xmas eve. I was not this pumped up before a SB before.

Neuro you still awake bro?? I cant sleep either!!! 3:17 AM

Short of the stadium being attacked by terrorists, there is no way the Pats will allow anyone to prevent them from going 19-0 tomorrow.

Hell, don't even worry about terrorists, BB has probably game planned for that possibility as well. I'm guessing Kyle Eckel is leader of the SWAT tactical unit. :D

Neuro you still awake bro?? I cant sleep either!!! 3:17 AM

I'm still up and anxious at 338 am.....

Sleep is close though I can feel it.....reading Hitchhiker's Guide is helping....

I am not on the verge of sleep.

I wish I had xbox live but its back in my dorm room. I could definitely lose myself in some Halo 3 right now.

So did I win the "who is most neurotic" contest by staying up latest (note this is only for competing with other people on the east coast).

almost 5 am and no sleep in sight....

So did I win the "who is most neurotic" contest by staying up latest (note this is only for competing with other people on the east coast).

almost 5 am and no sleep in sight....

Maybe you did. I slept great! Get up every morning at 4, work or no work. It's hard to break a body's habits. Have to go get in line at Circuit City to get my wife a Wii. They have a limited supply that go on sale today.

13 hours to go till the show starts. Just washed the van. Off shopping to waste some more time. Walk the dog. Eat dinner. Play on the net. Sort the wine out. It'll still be only 5pm here in the UK when im done. Crikey its gonna be a long day. Probably end up falling asleep at midnight and miss the game.

DOH !!!!!!

45-17 patriots win!

iam staying up late to watch the early morning show, iam gona tape it and watch it over and over again.

OK, it's 5:20 am now. Here's my plan:

read my linear algebra text on constrained optimization problems.

Useful, but likely to get me to sleep......

Please Patriots play!!

I can't wait for the game. All the BS will be out the window....let their play do the talking.

13 hours to go till the show starts. Just washed the van. Off shopping to waste some more time. Walk the dog. Eat dinner. Play on the net. Sort the wine out. It'll still be only 5pm here in the UK when im done. Crikey its gonna be a long day. Probably end up falling asleep at midnight and miss the game.

DOH !!!!!!

You poor bugger. Are you really going to last to past 2 tonight? :eek:

I woke up at 6 and thought "oh sh**". Luckily, I fell back asleep again and woke up at 0930. The only problem is filling the time between now and then. :(

BTW, are you watching the game on BBC or Sky?

i reckon ill start with SKY because i prefer their presenters. Then ill switch to crappy BBC at half time and watch it in bed. Very dangerous i know. Why BBC have got the Superbowl is anyone's guess. Channel Five should have got it as they cover the NFL most Sundays through the season. Mind its better than when i 1st started following the Pats on Forces network with a ****ty radio signal. AH those were the days.

Wot you got planned ?

Woke up at 3:30 AM here. Jet lag + excitment. Did some push ups, watching ESPN, waiting for the old man to wake up. Cannot wait!

Woke up at 3:30 AM here. Jet lag + excitment. Did some push ups, watching ESPN, waiting for the old man to wake up. Cannot wait!

good work, patjew !! i wanted to drive out there, but could not. just sleepless in san diego.

patcatholic !!

patcatholic !!

Nice! It felt very, very strange to introduce myself as "Patjew" to NEM yesterday! My father was amazed that NEM immediately gave me a hug and asked me how Hong Kong is, like we've been close friends for years. That's the really cool thing about building a community of friends here like we've all done.

Today, we are all Patriots!

are you ready ???

i am !!!

i slept well !

Go Pats !!!

Nice! It felt very, very strange to introduce myself as "Patjew" to NEM yesterday! My father was amazed that NEM immediately gave me a hug and asked me how Hong Kong is, like we've been close friends for years. That's the really cool thing about building a community of friends here like we've all done.

Today, we are all Patriots!

wish i could of been there. my only solace is my son and his roommate are there amongst you. they'll be at the vine on saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back