PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone else can't sleep thinking of the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can already feel the hangover tommorrow morning from the celebrating tonight.....gonna be watching the Chargers get punked in a haze I have a feeling

I think I'll definitely watch the game tonight.

man, how are you all going to feel next week if we win this game and the Colts come into town? I'm excited about this game, but it hasn't been consuming my mind. Maybe I'm a little bit too overconfident.

Notice my nice green grass in Jan? Thats the same stuff the Pats have at the Razor. (I don't like yard work.)
Looks like the same color grass as Gillette. :p I could almost see Mankins and Light going one on one pregame on that, smashing pads a little.

man, how are you all going to feel next week if we win this game and the Colts come into town? I'm excited about this game, but it hasn't been consuming my mind. Maybe I'm a little bit too overconfident.

Well, I'm 27, single, decent job, no kids, got my health....so while I know I'm extremely lucky, when you don't have too many other priorities or worries, these games tend to take up a lot of room in your head, know what I mean? This game is ALL I can think about

i can sleep i dont have to be worried about a thing MJD and Fred T gonna run up your gut, out side, ect. Garrard is gonna throw 2 tds to matt and reggie. Rashean gonna pick brady off once and reggie nelson pick another and they gonna run it back for a little thing called a TD.

Jags #1

peace.:D

Where did the name McLovin come from? It's so creative and fresh, I haven't seen it anywhere before!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back