PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone else afraid we will lose Moss is we dont sign him soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
what 12 td's now in 9 games? in my opinion they need to sighn him soon so he doesnt get offers from other teams. no other WR could make that 1 handed catch. he is amazing. I jsut dont understand why they would try to sign him now..

He's not going anywhere.

Why would Randy leave this situation? He already has more money than he'll ever spend. And he finally has a QB on his level of greatness. It's a perfect marriage. The Pats and him will work out a deal that is fair, and won't put a strain on the cap.

He'll probably re-sign - but I'm not afraid of anything that looks beyond SB 42 at this point. That's my SOLE focus (other than the SF #1 :D). The offseason will take care of itself.

I think Moss is a freak, loves to win and would NEVER want to leave here. I could be wrong, but I don't see it.

Last edited:
I'm in love with the guy. He's amazing.

I also don't think we can do a new contract until after the season. Haven't we had threads on this board talking about how you have to wait a year to re-structure or some such thing?

I don't understand it. But there's guys on here that do. Hopefully they chime in.

We should do as much as possible to keep this guy a Patriot for many years. The guy is the best athlete in FB. He is the best player in the game besides maybe Brady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes