PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone catch C.Johnson - RB - ECU vs Boise ST?

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsfaninpa

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Sprinter speed. Can catch the ball out of the backfield. Ran all over Boise. Obviously, needs work on his blocking. But, Faulk ain't retiring yet. And, this guy might be able to be groomed as his replacement. 4th rounder? Late 3 if shows up at Senior Bowl and shows he can block a little. I remember the Eagles drafted Westbrook when everyone else said he was too small to play in the NFL.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/rb/chrisjohnson.html

he bounces a lot of things to outside but he does have power. Hes 200 lbs but can probably get to 210 without losing much speed. Hes a sprinter with low 4.3 speed..good hands/surprising power/does return duties as well. in yesterdays bowl game vs Boise he had like 400+ all purpose yards

the key about him is versatility..he can play WR or RB..return kicks. So that will attract us a bit i think. And hes not a workout warrior..hes been very productive.

to think 4th round..not chance. As long as he runs under 4.45 i think he'll be a 2nd rounder. look @ Hester..great return #s and not much @ Miami but ran 4.3s and got picked 2nd round. This kid has that speed with production behind it as a receiver and runner aswell as returnman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back