PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone buy shirts yet??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Or will you wait until the AFC Championship or Super Bowl victory before you buy the shirt... I m thinking of getting the Tom Brady record one, but not sure about the undefeated season yet..

By the way the shirts are on NFL.com not on the pro shop web site, which is wierd you think the Patriots pro shop would advertise this..

Or will you wait until the AFC Championship or Super Bowl victory before you buy the shirt... I m thinking of getting the Tom Brady record one, but not sure about the undefeated season yet..

By the way the shirts are on NFL.com not on the pro shop web site, which is wierd you think the Patriots pro shop would advertise this..

I'm waiting for the 19-0, Super Bowl #4 stuff. I have the 1st 3 SB fan version of the rings and have empty fingers still.

I was going to buy a Brady 50 TD one, Moss 23 TD one, and an undefeated one but the NFL shop wants $15 for shipping making my total $71! The pro-shop's shipping is cheaper, I'll wait until they get them

i got the brady and moss one , also a undefeated, bc i think 16-0 is still special in this time era.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down