PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone but me tired of Pats1 deleting posts???

Status
Not open for further replies.

theONLYJerseypatsfan

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Is it just me or does Pats1 delete a lot of posts??? Ive had numerous posts deleted and I never used any foul or obscene language. There are even posts by Pats1 himself admitting that he deleted my posts as shown below:

Why did you delete theONLYJerseypatsfan's post? Because it was critical of your "moderating" ???

Do you have anything better to do than running around and criticizing me?

I undeleted it, if it makes you happy.

This is the official take away Pats1's moderator rights board!!! Who's with me??

Dont think of it as a bad thing Pats1....less moderating means you will have more time for warcraft!

Last edited:
theONLYJerseypatsfan[/QUOTE said:
Dont think of it as a bad thing Pats1....less moderating means you will have more time for warcraft!
No wonder he deletes your posts.

Just say you love Patrick Pass and Kevin Faulk and he will leave you alone. Never hint that they fumble, though.

Is it just me or does Pats1 delete a lot of posts??? Ive had numerous posts deleted and I never used any foul or obscene language. There are even posts by Pats1 himself admitting that he deleted my posts as shown below:

This is the official take away Pats1's moderator rights board!!! Who's with me??

Perhaps you should take it up with Ian. I bet most posters don't care.

pats1 is amongst the most respected posters on the forum. you have 14 posts.

pats1 is amongst the most respected posters on the forum. you have 14 posts.

Number of posts mean nothing. Patsfanken has few posts and is a GREAT contributor.

That being said, you're right on. Pats1 has been a great contributor too and is doing an excellent job as a Mod.

I just read all 14 of theLONELYjerseypatsfan's posts so far and can't find anything of any value.

Perhaps if he brought something to the table he'd be taken more seriously.

Perhaps you should take it up with Ian. I bet most posters don't care.
Not sure if you were talking to me or if your post just happened to follow mine, but I was joking. Pats1 and I have had a long running discussion about Pass's value to the team.

Last edited:
Not sure if you were talking to me or if your post just happened to follow mine, but I was joking. Pats1 and I have had a long running discussion about Pass's value to the team.

It was directed at the thread starter. Sorry for the confusion.

I hate seeing post being deleted, but if it's against rules, then it's against rules... I haven't had any post deleted(or that I'm aware of), and think this forum gives alot of leway than other forums... I also haven't seen anything wrong the mods have been doing, and think they've been doing a good job since I've been here...

Number of posts mean nothing. Patsfanken has few posts and is a GREAT contributor.

That being said, you're right on. Pats1 has been a great contributor too and is doing an excellent job as a Mod.

I just read all 14 of theLONELYjerseypatsfan's posts so far and can't find anything of any value.

Perhaps if he brought something to the table he'd be taken more seriously.

Fair enough, number of posts is misleading and irrelevant. Some of us (points to self) can spend a decent portion of a slow work day just posting for squeaks and gigs, while other posters only chime in when they truly feel the necessity.

But again, I agree with the second part of your statement, Pats1 is a staple here, a great poster and thejerseypatsfan should be aware of that.

I guess the only question I have is, what are the guidelines for deleting posts? It shouldn't be arbitrary - or at the whim of a mod - any more than a football official should be able to flag a player just because he doesn't like him.

Just say you love Patrick Pass and Kevin Faulk and he will leave you alone. Never hint that they fumble, though.

Dont forget to say you love Caldwell too, lol.:D

No. IMHO, this thread should be deleted. :rofl:

i think we should give him a noogie!!!:singing: :singing: :singing:

I see more movements of DRAFT THREADS from Pats1 than I do see eliminating posts....Looks like a decent job being done so far but still would have rather seen Yankees/Colts, or Aqua4Ever get the job :D

Like Seymour93 wrote. You are going about this all wrong. You should take it up with Ian if you feel you are being mistreated by a mod and he would look into it. Are you sure you're threads aren't getting merged because they are of repeat content?

Last edited:
I am going to close this thread. Obviously, this has absolutely nothing to do with the Patriots and isn't, nor ever will, go anywhere remotely close to constructive. Ian, other moderators (T-Shirt, shmessy, Miguel, etc.), and myself have all closed threads like this. I don't want to hear about how I'm closing this thread because it's about me. I'd delete it, but I want people to get the message. If Ian would like to delete this thread, that's perfectly fine with me.

theONLYJerseypatsfan, if you have a problem with ANY member, you take it up with either a moderator or Ian himself. Private message them. Report the post. E-mail them. But posting a thread like this about ANY member will only cause a problem. This is the second time you've come out and tried to cause a stir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back