Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Will you watch the draft?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to be within hearing range of him again someday, just so I can say something rude and have him comprehend it. I'd try to come up with something unusually disturbing (yet non-threatening) that he couldn't just immediately blow off as a crank fan giving him crap. Maybe something from his school days hardly anyone knows. Something embarrassing. Might be worth a little research ... :cool:

I've been thinking about that too.

Hey Roger!! Was your dad a lying sack of **** too???

I usually don't watch it at all, except maybe for the first few picks if there's any "drama" in a particular year (didn't last night, though, along with all true Patriots fans).

Otherwise I figure why listen to hours of Mel Kiper and Chris Berman and whatever other idiots they truck out when it takes literally a few seconds to announce a pick and you can learn about it on social media or elsewhere on the internet?

I've been thinking about that too.

Hey Roger!! Was your dad a lying sack of **** too???
Hopefully his wife is with him for this one: "Hey Roger! Sorry to hear about your struggle with erectile dysfunction!"

I was on a JetBlue flight last night (which have TVs) and didn't watch a single minute.

After checking out who was picked in the 26-31 slots, I admit- losing the pick did kinda hit home.

Coulda had a good player. So frustrating.

I would sometimes watch the second, maybe third, but after that it's a really forgettable television. Anyway this year I'm not bothering at all. Having to to listen to worthless talking heads reading off the teleprompters? Not for me.

Hopefully his wife is with him for this one: "Hey Roger! Sorry to hear about your struggle with erectile dysfunction!"
If his wife is there, I'd go with claiming to be one of his many illegitimate children, assuming your in the right age range for that.

Didn't watch a lick yesterday. Although I did get Twitter updates with drama of Tunsil.

It actually felt pretty good not to watch. I think I'm going to continue the trend throughout the weekend. Hell, I may never watch again at this rate. No stress, no indignity, preparing for life without Brady and Belichick. I'm starting to actually think once they leave I can just walk away from the Nyjfl forever. Feels great.

I don't know if I am officially boycotting it. I didn't watch last night. I don't even know who got drafted anywhere.

I scheduled date night with my girlfriend tonight. So I doubt I will watch a second of the draft tonight.

I may watch a bit tomorrow.

watched baseball last night, intend to watch other sports this weekend and chase the wife around the house....:)

Not sure why you would waste valuable time and energy watching TV. Get outside and play with your kids. Get outside and mow your ****ing lawn!

I never watch it anyway, so it won't be hard to do either way haha.

I don't watch college football, so the draft doesn't interest me as I don't the players.

I voted "Don't know".

Well now I know. I skipped yesterday, and will now skip the rest of it. I don't need to watch it to find out the Pats' picks.

Last edited:
Didn't watch last night..won't watch tonight. Ill get my updates on twitter while watching the NHL playoffs

I usually watch the drafts but followed the script and didn't watch the year

I haven't tuned in one bit. If it wasn't for reading a caption here on the site I wouldn't even have known what we picked.

does anybody know what the ratings were for the entire draft in the boston newengand area? i didn't watch one second of it. didn't click on nfl espn networks either.

Didn't watch any of it. Thanks to patsfans for the updates and commentary. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back