PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anybody watching the Rose Bowl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many draft spots, and millions of dollars, did Bush cost himself with his disappearing act?

SNL said:
Nice Fourth and One Play!!!! PC goes for it!?!! What a s h i t h e a d!!!! Pete you should have punted you arrogant S O B......

Look, I don't like Pete and never have but let's get real:

If the Trojans punt the ball down to the 1 yard line, all we are talking about today is Vince Young's 500 yards of total offense instead of 460. That D was not stopping him at that point. On that last TD run he probably could have gotten about 40 more yards if he needed to it was so wide open.

You want to talk about not making it 10-0 early in the game, I'll buy that one.

Seems to me that Carroll's biggest mistake was banning OJ from the sidelines at games... the team just hasn't played with the same sort of urgency without his "motivational speeches"

Other than that, both offenses were pretty darn good - but the Trojan defense was completely wooden.

I predict that from hereon out, whenever people think of wood, they'll think of Trojans.

Last edited:
Willie55 said:
How many draft spots, and millions of dollars, did Bush cost himself with his disappearing act?

??

None.

Its not like he had a bad game. Perhaps you didn't see his insane diving TD???

The game plan simply called for more up the gut running by White.

Bush didn't cost himself anything; however, Young *might* have earned a shot at the top spot if he comes out, but that's not Bush's fault. He doesn't play defense.

JoeSixPat said:
Seems to me that Carroll's biggest mistake was banning OJ from the sidelines at games... the team just hasn't played with the same sort of urgency without his "motivational speeches"

Other than that, both offenses were pretty darn good - but the Trojan defense was completely wooden.

I predict that from hereon out, whenever people think of wood, they'll think of Trojans.
:rofl: You almost snuck that one by me.

tombonneau said:
??

None.

Its not like he had a bad game. Perhaps you didn't see his insane diving TD???

The game plan simply called for more up the gut running by White.

Bush didn't cost himself anything; however, Young *might* have earned a shot at the top spot if he comes out, but that's not Bush's fault. He doesn't play defense.

He sucked. Did he even play in the 2nd half, other than the one TD run. He was yanked for a reason. He wasn't playing a high school team (tongue in cheek) and got stopped. He did have 86 yards rushing, but it was the most unproductive 86 yards I think I've ever seen.

You have the best player in the country and you call for a game plan for up the gut running. I dont think so.

Willie55 said:
He sucked. Did he even play in the 2nd half, other than the one TD run. He was yanked for a reason. He wasn't playing a high school team (tongue in cheek) and got stopped. He did have 86 yards rushing, but it was the most unproductive 86 yards I think I've ever seen.

You have the best player in the country and you call for a game plan for up the gut running. I dont think so.

He sucked? Wow, this post is unbelievable...19 touches, 177 yards, and a TD.

And he sucked? Wow...

drewdagreat said:
He sucked? Wow, this post is unbelievable...19 touches, 177 yards, and a TD.

And he sucked? Wow...

He got the majority of his yards on two plays, the TD and the other pass play where he lateraled the ball at the Texas 20 and Texas ended up with it. After that he was done. He was shut down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes