PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anybody think Faulk is in trouble?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna say all that needs to be said

Kevin Faulk is clutch, i love kevin faulk, I love it when its 3rd down and it looks like there is no hope and faulks pulls it through.

I'm gonna say all that needs to be said

Kevin Faulk is clutch, i love kevin faulk, I love it when its 3rd down and it looks like there is no hope and faulks pulls it through.
He's a play maker..clutch..he generates offense....there's NO better 3rd down back in the league..enough said..he's not going anywhere..

See, this is the kind of post that even people who criticize me for being too hot-headed on occasion will totally back me up on when I say, to the mountaintops, YOU, good sir, are a completely ridiculous, utterly asinine IDIOT. SHUT UP. Try watching football. Leave.

OK, even I have to support you on this one!

My point was that if you like to carry around pot that you are not going to smoke, you can still be arrested because its against the law.

i was of the opinion that if you carried pot, that was a sizable amount, you are doing something illegal...

if you carry a little, meaning for your own use, then nothing can happen

Surprised no one has picked up on the fact that Faulk's pot situation was the second one to effect the team this off-season. If anyone is made an example of, it will be Willie Andrews, not Kevin.

As to whether Faulk truly borrowed a coat or not, I wonder whether this happened in a community where he has a house. If not, then I think it's actually plausible he borrowed a piece of outerwear.

Even if the story is otherwise, I'm fine with a guy who smokes pot so rarely that the one time he did get caught, it was fortunately before he lit up.

As to whether Faulk truly borrowed a coat or not, I wonder whether this happened in a community where he has a house. If not, then I think it's actually plausible he borrowed a piece of outerwear.

He passed a drug test not long after the arrest. It's clear he didn't partake of the drug, so it's very plausible. Frankly, I'm willing to give Faulk the benefit of the doubt... more because he's one of my favorite players than anything else.

There's no way we get rid of Faulk. He has proven he's a big-time player.
You just know when its 3rd and 8 and Brady dumps it off to Faulk for 3yrds, he's gonna shed a tackle and get the extra 5. Awesome Faulk!:rocker:

He's a 10 year vet, makes 3.5 million and embarrassed the team when they could least afford it. I don't know the cap situation but if cutting him after June 1 saves 2 to 2.5 or more, I think he could be cut or traded. They need to set an example and Faulk may pay for "borrowing his friends jacket".

Faulk is the most underratted NFL player ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back