PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anybody psyched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

N.Eman

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Is it just me or are you all psyched about REVENGE game on Week 9? Im from Belize and I still taste the sour taste from that AFC COnf Loss...oh well LETS GET IT ON!! .........or maybe im thinking way ahead.:bricks:

Re: Anybody psyched ?

Is it just me or are you all psyched about REVENGE game on Week 9? Im from Belize and I still taste the sour taste from that AFC COnf Loss...oh well LETS GET IT ON!! .........or maybe im thinking way ahead.:bricks:

I'm pysched for the Jets game. Remember what happened last time we focused on Indy and forgot the Jets?

I'm pysched for the Jets game. Remember what happened last time we focused on Indy and forgot the Jets?
Patriot...what we do to the Jets tomorrow will make Sherman's march to the see look like a birdwalk.

The Chargers game will be the test.

PHYSCHED!!! HELL YEAH!!! Not only is it a rivalry/division/student v teacher matchup, All my flippin inlaws are JETS fans so the game takes on that demeanor as well. 1 game at a time though. Right now it's all about Gang Green.

Yeah, it's about time we had some real football to watch. I've been waiting all year. Cooming to this and other sites 3 & 4 times a day to see if there was anything... anything at all new in Patriot nation. Now it's for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes