PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anybody have any thoughts about blue jays series or upcoming baltimore/yanks series

patsfanofNC12

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I don't know about ya'll, but I thought we didnt do so bad against the blue jays considering we had our #4 and #5 starters on the mound. Also feel free to talk about the upcoming series this week like the yankees 1.

Re: Anybody have any thoughts about blue jays series or upcoming baltimore/yanks seri

I don't know about ya'll, but I thought we didnt do so bad against the blue jays considering we had our #4 and #5 starters on the mound. Also feel free to talk about the upcoming series this week like the yankees 1.

Right now the way the Yanks are playing, especiallly their bull pen, i don't see the Sox having that hard of a time with them. I have the Orioles to win tonights game, which would split that series. I think Baltimore and the Jays are the teams to fear in the AL east, right now. The Yanks will eventually get with it, but i don't see that happening any time soon. If the yanks take one game in the up coming i would be suprised. Don't be suprised to see the Devil Rays get a wild card spot this year. They have a solid batting order, average rotation, and an ace closer in Al Reyes.

Last edited:
Re: Anybody have any thoughts about blue jays series or upcoming baltimore/yanks seri

We took 2 out of 3 with series vs. the yanks...good enough for me. :cool:

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back