Welcome to PatsFans.com

Anybody have any thoughts about blue jays series or upcoming baltimore/yanks series

Discussion in 'Red Sox Fan Forum' started by patsfanofNC12, Apr 25, 2007.

1. patsfanofNC12

patsfanofNC12 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I don't know about ya'll, but I thought we didnt do so bad against the blue jays considering we had our #4 and #5 starters on the mound. Also feel free to talk about the upcoming series this week like the yankees 1.
  2. frankiesfly

frankiesfly Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Re: Anybody have any thoughts about blue jays series or upcoming baltimore/yanks seri

Right now the way the Yanks are playing, especiallly their bull pen, i don't see the Sox having that hard of a time with them. I have the Orioles to win tonights game, which would split that series. I think Baltimore and the Jays are the teams to fear in the AL east, right now. The Yanks will eventually get with it, but i don't see that happening any time soon. If the yanks take one game in the up coming i would be suprised. Don't be suprised to see the Devil Rays get a wild card spot this year. They have a solid batting order, average rotation, and an ace closer in Al Reyes.
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2007
  3. beastoftheweek3

beastoftheweek3 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Re: Anybody have any thoughts about blue jays series or upcoming baltimore/yanks seri

We took 2 out of 3 with series vs. the yanks...good enough for me. :cool: